Chapter 19

I’m standing in a phone box.

At the moment I’m not allowed to use my mobile or my Laptop because I’m grounded. But luckily there is this phone box on my way to school.

So I just jumped into this one for a short call before I head home.

The leaflet someone in school handed me half an hour ago is lying in front of me and I’m typing in the number.

“Hello! My name is Anny Foster. I read your leaflet and [...] okay... yes... yeah, that’s fine. See you!”

Yes, I got it! I’m so happy. My life starts to get better again.

~

It’s quarter to 11pm and I’m sitting in my window frame trying to figure out how to get down.

It should be okay to jump onto the garage and then climb down the little ladder at the side.

But how will I make my way up again when I come back?

I have an idea.

There is this old rope in my cupboard. I used it a lot when I took riding lessons on horses years ago.

That should do it.

I’m connecting it to the middle bar of my window frame. Then I’m sliding down on it onto the garage and from there I’m climbing down the little ladder.

And here I am.

I’m free.

I take a look at my watch which show me that there are only 10 minutes left.

I hurry up and walk down our street, walk around the corner, cross the traffic lights, around the corner again and there I am.

I walk down the little staircase and I’m entering.

“Hello! You must be Anny! Let’s go then. I’ll show you what you have to know and then you can start today if you want to.”

“That would be great.” I’m smiling happy to be here.

~

“You have to work for your dreams.”

Author's note:

A wee wee chapter:D

Are you confused where she is and what she is doing?

That's okay, that's how it should be:D

Enjoy it!

Next chapter is coming up soon!!

PLEASE VOTE AND FAN!!

I'M PARTICIPATING THE "WATTY AWARDS!!

Love you guys<3

daydreamer08