Chapter 10

Today is the Halloween prom in school. I’m so excited about it!

I spend the whole last month with shopping because I wanted to find the perfect dress.

I know that it is a Halloween prom but you are allowed to wear normal dresses. You don’t have to wear scary Halloween costumes or something, you can if you want to but actually no one does it.

Last week I was really desperate because I hadn’t found a dress. But then on Tuesday I finally found it. It is a classical black one. It very plain and tight and ends just over my knees. There are no sleeves and a thin golden ribbon is vaulting around my hips.

I decided to wear my plain black high heels with a golden sole and a golden necklace with a little “A” at the end of it around my neck. I straightened my hair so it’s lightly swinging around my shoulders now.

I am kind of familiar with all this clothes and fashion stuff now. I put all my old clothes in the bin and I tried lots of different outfits during the last days and weeks.

I really like my new style. If you think of my outfits I have worn before I started all this... How could I walk around like I did? I must have looked very weird and out of place.

Luckily I am not like this anymore. I would be ashamed of myself.

So today is prom-night.

I am almost ready. I am wearing the outfit I’ve chosen. I just have to finish my make-up.

I decided to make my make-up fitting with the rest of my outfit. So I only put on some restrained eye make-up with golden glitter eye-shadow.

Now I am standing in front of my dressing table and I am defining my lips with a dark mysterious red. Finished! It looks perfect.

Now I just have to wait for Amber. We decided to go together because no one of us has a boyfriend and we don’t want to appear at the prom alone.

~

“Wow, you are looking... sexy, just perfect for your plan!” Amber is standing in front of me, smiling pleased.

I am grabbing my jacket and slamming the door behind me. It gets colder. Actually it would be freezing without a jacket outside.

After ten minutes we arrive at our school. The gym, we the prom takes place, is decorated with pumpkins, fake spider webs and some other cheep Halloween decoration.

Inside the decoration is similar. They also put a bar, where you can get alcohol free drinks and little snacks, along one short side of the gym. At the other short side there is a DJ desk with big speakers.

At the moment they are playing “Moves like jagger” by Maroon 5.  I really like this song.

~

Anny is walking beside me. She is looking really great, really sexy, just how she should look like to pursue her plan.

Nevertheless I am worried about her. During the evening several boys get off with her. At the beginning I can see that she is a bit reserved and doesn’t really know what to do in a situation like this. But she gets surer about what she is doing.

She flirts with the boys. She dances very close with them.

After an hour I think she kind of forgets about me. She is too busy with the boys.

I thought I would sit at the bar the whole evening, just bored. But then Jane and Emilia are showing up. They are not my best friends because Anny is but I get along with them pretty well.

I hang out with them the rest of the evening. It is good fun hanging out with them. We laughed so much. I kind of died because of laughing. And we dance till all our feet hurt and we decide to go home.

For a little moment Anny is coming up to my mind. But just for a second. Then I forget her again because Emilia is just offering me to give me a ride home. I agree and we walk to the car.

~

Oh, I am dying. It feels like my head is about to explode.

I just woke up. I look around and realise that I am in my room at home. I am lying in my bed. And my head hurts. It hurts so much. I decide to get up and take a shower.

But when I sit up in my bed my head is just hurting more. I thought it can’t get wore but it can! So I am lying down again.

What has happened that my head hurts so much? Did I have an accident?

I can’t remember anything. Damn! What has happened?

I decide to stay in bed because there is no way to get out of bed without dying.

I grab my Lap Top from my bed table and log in at my facebook page.

And there they are: Pictures of our Halloween prom. And I am on some on them as well.

Oh god! On every picture I am dancing close with a boy and I don’t know any of them.

And the worst I can’t remember that I danced with them. I can remember nothing of the prom.

Damn!

~

“Also have the control of yourself and what you are doing.”

Author's note:

A new chapter is online!

I wrote this while watching TV. So I hope there are not too many mistakes:D

Enjoy reading it anyway and

please VOTE, FAN AND COMMENT!:)

See you xxx