Chapter 15

My head is spinning and it feels like it will explode every minute.

There is only one thing I can remember from last night.

I’m lying in my bed at home and I just woke up.

I’m looking down on me and I can see that I’m still wearing the clothes from yesterday evening.

And they’re kind of the only thing I can remember.

I know you will ask yourself why someone can only remember her clothes and nothing else. Why are they so important that they are the only thing which is still in your mind?

I know that it’s weird. But they are the reason that I can remember nothing apart from them.

I was at a party yesterday. And I had chosen to wear a sequined dress which I’m still wearing. I was very pleased with my outfit.

But as I arrived at the party I got a shock.

Everyone was wearing plain t-shirts with one of these girly leather jackets over it, skinny jeans and high heels.

Nearly everyone looked the same apart from me.

I felt so stupid and out of place.

And that’s basically what I can remember. After that I probably had a few drinks too much.

It seems like I’m too stupid to change myself like I planned it.

How can I become popular if I’m too stupid to choose the right clothes? I’ve actually no idea of the trends at the moment.

And that’s a big problem. So I have to do something about it, but what??

Because I don’t know what to do about it and I still feel sick because of last night. I’m grabbing my Laptop the end of my bed and pushing the power button.

After a few seconds of waiting I’m logging in on my facebook page to do something.

I’m reading the profile information of many people like I always do. I know that I’m kind of a stalker. But I’ve nothing to do and in a way that’s what facebook for, isn’t it?

I’m just reading the ‘Like’ information on Cecelia’s profile as I realise that there are so many names of fashion magazines she likes.

And there’s the simplest idea coming up to my mind: I just have to read loads of fashion magazines like Cecelia does. I mean it seems like she reads many.

I don’t know why I haven’t thought of this earlier but still now I know what to do.

I sit up in my bed ignoring the strong headache which is really hurting like hell. And I’m going into the bathroom to get ready to go to town to get some magazines. So I know the newest trends soon.

~

One hour later I’m standing in front of the big part of the shop where you can by magazines.

It takes me ten minutes to find the ones I’m looking for: Vogue, Elle, InStyle, Glamour, Cosmopolitan etc.

When I pay it hits me like a rock: I have to pay 30$. Oh my god!

But I really need them for my plans so there’s nothing to do about it.

After I paid I decide to stay in town for an hour longer to have a look around the shops to get and impression of the up to date trends as well.

~

Now I’m in bed. It’s something about ten o’clock but I was really tired. I think that still has to do with last night’s party.

In the afternoon I locked myself into my room and did nothing else apart from reading: Fashion news, all about modelling, new ideas of diets... stuff like that.

I have the feeling that now I know everything about these themes which is possible to know. So it was the right idea to stay updated.

But how can I pay for this 3 times a week or something?

And that is at least how often I have to buy a new pile of magazines if I really want now what’s hot, if I always want to have everything before someone else hast it.

How can I ever get enough money for that?

~

“Money changes people.”

Author's note:

And there's a new chapter up, finally! I know it took me like years to upload a new one.

And I'm really, really sorry for it!

But there was a lot going on and I was too busy.

I hope you will continue reading;)

Love you xxx