Chapter 26

Harry's POV:

I wasn't nervous at all, I was excited for Sandra to meet my parents. Just kidding, I was nervous as fuck.

What if they don't like her? What if they tell me I'm not allowed to date her? What if this? What if that? So many questions swirled in my mind as I gripped the steering wheel tighter, my knuckles now a ghostly white.

I peeked a glance at Sandra as she smiled down at her hands, was that a nervous smile or a genuine smile? Her face slowly turned to mine and her smiled shined brighter than ever, that was a happy smile. Sandra touched my shoulder and I instantly relaxed.

"Shouldn't I be the one who's nervous, not you?" she teased jokingly.

My lips perked up in the corners, "Yeah.." I mumbled.

"Don't be nervous Haz."

"But I can't help it," I moaned.

"Why are you nervous?...Oh."

"What?"

"You're embarrassed."

"Embarrassed?"

"By what?"

"By me! You don't want to let them meet me because you think I'm an embarrassment!" Her cheeks flushed bright red as her voice cracked at the end. She started sniffling.

I groaned.

"Shit! Fuck no Sandra! I'm not embarrassed by you! I love you so much and I want my parents to meet you more than I ever wanted them to meet anyone before," I told her my voice laced with nothing but truth.

"You're not?" she muttered.

"Baby of course not! You are the only happiness in my life right now, your my sunshine Sandy, and I can't imagine my life without you."

She smiled and took one of my hands in hers. She rubbed soothing circles over my palm.

"So why are you nervous?"

"Haven't brought a girl home since Gem's accident," I whispered.

She squeezed my hand yet again, comforting me when she was the one who needed it most.

Before, I knew it we pulled up in front of my parents house.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

I pulled the keys out of the ignition and got out of the car, walking around to Sandra's side. I opened up her door and grabbed her hand and then locked the car behind us. I rubbed her shoulder and gave her a quick kiss on the head.

As we walked up the long driveway I pretended not to notice Sandra's palms become wet with sweat, and the way her hand gripped mine tighter. The smile she wore wavered a bit, but she wouldn't say she was nervous. I knew she was trying to be strong for once, for me; I wouldn't show her that I knew her guard was breaking.

Sandra's POV:

Oh my goodness, this was really happening. Deep breaths in and out, keep smiling, keep smiling.

I was meeting Harry's parents. I'm okay...

Okay maybe I wasn't, maybe I was dying a little on the inside, okay maybe a lot. I feel like I'm going to hurl and then faint, woah, it's really hot outside, shouldn't it be cold?

I looked over at Harry and he gave me a reassuring smile. He pulled me in close, rubbing my back in light circles, whispering sweet things into my ear of how I was going to be fine.

Deep breaths.

This was really important for me, I don't want them to think of me badly. And my worst fear is that they won't allow Harry and I to date. I surely wouldn't be able to survive without my Harry.

We were in front of the door now. Harry squeezed my hand and knocked at the door. Each echo made my heart thump a litter louder in my chest, I hear faint footsteps from inside the house.

The door creaked open ajar.

Shit this was happening. As the door opening further, I saw a beautiful lady. Her hair was a dark brown and she had beautiful brown eyes. I assumed she was Harry's mum.

"Mum!" Harry cheered as she pulled him into a heart warming embrace. The sight made my chest ache because I knew I would never have a hug like that from my own mother. The amount of love put into the hug made my knees feel weak, Harry and his mother shared a beautiful relationship.

"Oh! I'm so sorry darling!" his mum said as she pulled out of the embrace with Harry.

"I didn't even introduce myself! I'm Anne, Harry's mother and I am sure you are, Sandra right?" she smiled.

I nodded and my cheeks blushed.

"It's so nice to meet you."

I put my hand out to shake it and she playfully swatted it away and pulled me into a hug, filled with just as much love as the hug she just shared with Harry.

"I've heard so much about you," she whispered into my ear.

"Thank you for saving my baby boy," she smiled and then pulled away giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Well let's get inside yeah! I made mashed potatoes, turkey and of course Harry's favorite string beans!"

"Ew mum!" Harry made this adorable face as his nose crinkled up.

"Hush sweetheart, come on now loves, you have to meet Robin," she sung as walked into the house.

And just like that, I wasn't nervous anymore, Anne made me feel like I belonged, and she made me feel loved.

"Well come on now, you heard your mum!" I shot him a smirk and smacked his arse playfully before running inside. This was going to be a fun night.

***

By 11 o'clock we were back at our house, in the living room, smiles shining on our faces and laughing none stop.

Dinner with Harry's parents went amazing.

They accepted me, they are allowing us to live together,they are super sweet and loving, and they like me.

I couldn't be in a better mood.

Harry swept me up off my feet bridal style and ran us up to our room as fast as he could, making me laugh like an idiot the whole.

He smiled at me while slowly placing me down on our bed. He leaned down and kissed my nose.

I hummed in approval and closed my eyes.

"I'm going to go and shower," he whispered in my ear.

"Okay," I smiled.

Harry went to the bathroom, and I stayed on the bed for a moment, just laying their enjoying the moment.

I knew I felt tired before, and I knew I felt like giving up.

But that was a wake up call for me and now, I'm not so tired anymore.

{I AM THE WORST UPDATER EVER OMG

I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY

I WILL UPDATE ASAP LIKE SATURDAY I JUST AH IM SORRY I FEEL SO BAD

BUT THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 20K READS

AND OVER 500 VOTES!!!

ILY FOR TAKING THE TIME TO COMMENT
READ
VOTE!

I love it when you guys comment it means so much to me (;

sorry again ily}