Chapter 13

Harry's POV:

"It all started when I was twelve..."

I held her closer and rubbed circles on the small of her back.

"My mom was still dealing with the effects of her divorce with my father. It was that one night when she came back home super late after she was at the bar. She came back hysterically crying yelling at me, telling me I was the whole reason for their divorce. How it all ,clicked, for her that night. That was the first night she hit me."

I cringed at the thought of Sandra's mother laying a finger on her.

"She hit me a few times not so hard, but it hurt. I went back to school the next day when a guy from my class, Zayn started to talk to me. I'm assuming he saw my slightly purple cheeks and was interested in why I had them. I was in a bad time and he was there for me. I told him everything and I felt so loved, it was so nice. We started to go out. It was all good and happy until he raped me."

Her eyes screw shut as her breathing hitches. I clinch my jaw tight, trying my hardest not to interrupt her with a scream.

"I broke up with him and told the principle of the school the next day. Zayn got expelled and sent to jail for 3 months. He hated me, as I did to him. I went back to my normal life without him and my mothers cruel beatings.
When he came back all eyes were on him. We were 12 and he already had a tattoo, and he looked cold. I felt so unsafe memories of my time with him were too much. He saw me in class and sat down right next to me, with an evil smirk plastered across his face. He passed me a note and all it had was a website address."

She looked down completely mortified. A stray tear rolled down her cheek. my heart crumbled at the fact that I had barley known her for 2 days and she had already cried multiple times.

"I looked it up as soon as I got home, and there it was. A video of me when I was being raped. You couldn't see Zayn's face, just me, my name was underneath it. The whole school found out. The video was all over. Everyone knew me as a complete slut and whore. My mom found out and she went ballistic. She threw anything and everything at me."

Sandra tried to remain calm, taking deep breaths. Small shakes were in her breathing as I held her body closer.

"That night I went unconscious and woke up the next morning aching. I was raped again. The boy Chris, left me a note saying how Zayn said I was good. Another video went up. Now I really was the school slut having one night stands and I was only 12. I got expelled for a month. None of it my fault though. When I came back that's when the true torture began. I've been bullied since then by the whole school. Zayn got everyone on his side."

Her voice cracked. I gulped down the huge lump in my throat.

"I went through it all, as I still do. The beatings from my mom only got worse once she found out my dad died...and that's why I am who I am today."

She sounded so defeated. Her voice empty and her eyes gray. All because of her mom and this Zayn kid her life was a living hell. She didn't deserve any of this at all.

I felt the tears on my cheek come without warning. I tried to wipe then away but Sandra beat me too it.

"I never cry," I sobbed to her. She held my closer.

"Fuck them all, you are such an amazing person. You don't deserve any of that shit they did too you. Your brave, Sandra; strong too.I'm so sorry, so sorry," my voice came out in whines and I looked like a mess.

"I know," she answered quietly,"me too."

"I promise I will never, ever lay a finger on you. Unless it is too hold you hand or to touch your cheek, you will never be hit by me," I told her.

She nodded her small head letting loose waves spill over her shoulders.

"Promise?" she squeaked.

"Promise."

Our pinkies intertwined. I got lost in her blue eyes and her lips. I leaned closer and sealed my promise with a kiss, filled with nothing else but pure and utter love.

I think I fallen for Sandra.

Hard.

{A/N: aww Sandra's past is sad :( I'm sorry for cursing but it happens:,D lol okay thanks so much for all the
votes and reads!
-
I know it is kinda short but I just wanted this part to be of her past(:
-
comment if you want the story to continue.}