Chapter 12

Sandra's POV:

Fire ignited my body. The sparks fizzed on my lips and flowed through my blood. I felt warm and for the first time I was genuinely happy.

The kiss was not intense it was just full of passion. So much was being said with just our lips moving against one another. My hands played with his hair as his finger trailed down to now cup the back of my neck.

I wanted to kiss him forever but I pulled back with a gasp needing oxygen to fill up my lungs. My heart was hammering against my chest; going a million miles a minute. I felt so giddy. My feelings for Harry just intensified. I thought I liked him, but now I was positive it was more than that.

I already craved him again. Wanting his lips right on mine and no space between us. I smiled a shy grin and looked back up at Harry.

His lips were red and swollen and his hair was all over the place. We didn't even snog and he was a mess. His face was glowing and he looked sexier than ever.

He leaned forward again and rested his forehead on mine. His chocolate curls tickled my skin and I breathed his scent in.

"I think I like you Sandra," his rough voice whispered softly into my ear.

"I think I like you too, Haz."

I felt him smile against my ear and I pulled him in closer.

"I have to tell you something," he told me.

I nodded my head and he intertwined our fingers. I tried to slow down my fast heart when our fingers were together, but I couldn't. All these small gestures and hugs were new to me, no body ever hugged me before. No body have me small kisses for no reason or held my hand. It was a nice change and I liked it, a lot. Harry made me feel special. He pulled me up the stairs and we went back into his bedroom and laid on the bed.

"It was me," he starts. What? What was him?

I looked at him confusion the only thing on my face.

"I was the one who was listening to you in the bathroom," he told me. I nodded my head slowly and then my my whole body burned in embarrassment. He has heard me crying hysterically I hope he doesn't bring it up, please don't bring it-

"Why were you crying?" Dammit. Curse him for being so caring and nice. I swore to myself in my head. Now I was going to have to confess why and why I was the way I am. I started to shake replaying the memory in my head. The reason why I am the girl I am today, not strong or brave, a coward.

My hands were now trembling along with my lips, I closed my eyes shut. Maybe if I pretended I wasn't here he wouldn't ask again.

"Sandra you don't have to tell me, I was just wondering because maybe I could help you out. I could-"

"I'll tell you some things. Baby steps," I whispered the last part to myself. I took another breath my voice shaky. I felt so lost and alone scrambling for the right words to say. How did I start? With my dark past filled with only bad, or that day itself and those boys...

I bite the inside of my cheek to keep myself from crying. A lump was already forming in my throat.

Harry held my hands tighter making small circles with his thumb. I let my shoulders relax a little bit.

"It all started when I was only 12..."

{A/N: over 400 reads woah, I didn't expect this much you guys are amazing !

I only have two things to ask
keep reading through all the chapters and

two, now I would really like if I could get a few more comments maybe like 2 or 3 just to see if people really want to read more or not (:

thanks again! I probably won't update tomorrow until later }