Chapter 17

Harry's POV:

Crack!

The sound echoed my ears as a piercing sound rang in my ears. A few black spots danced across the surface of my vision.

I felt another hit on my lower back. I let out an "umf" as I crumbled foward. I cracked my eyes open slowly. 6 guys, all huge with big biceps surrounded me. Amongst them were Zayn and Chris.

"Hey Harry," they smiled. They motioned two guys towards me and the two of them held my arms back.

"Let me go," I croaked. I tugged slightly and Chris let out a low chuckle.

"Your not escaping you twat!" Zayn sneered. He crouched lower to be eye level with me. I spit out blood onto his face.

He growled, but I kept my head held up high.

He made a another motion to one of the other guys. I looked that way as a guy pulled out a tiny pocket knife. I gulped. I had never been in a fight before and this wasn't even a fight. It was more like I was getting a beating.

The guy brought the weapon towards my neck and lightly pressed it against my skin. It felt ice cold and I began to sweat. The color drained from my face and I felt light headed.

"Why?" I asked.

"You need to get away from Sandra! She's OURS! Not yours!" Chris spat at me.

"Never," I told them. They all laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world. Zayn and Chris nodded their heads towards the guy holding the knife to my neck. I screwed my eyes shut and tightened my fists, I would not cry or scream.

The knife slide across my fair skin.

Sandra's POV:

I have been waiting for over 15 minutes in the library after study hall. Harry promised he would be here to pick me up. My heart slowly crumpled. He was just like the rest of them, he made me believe I could trust him. But he seemed so different, not like anyone else.

I kept that thought in my mind and held onto the tiny sliver of hope that he would come.

5 minutes later I sighed and grabbed my books sulking to my locker. I put all my books away since I had no homework and headed out towards the front of the school. Maybe he was outside waiting in his car?

I scanned the parking lot, looking for his black Mercedes. The wind picked up and I began to shiver.

I walked around a little bit and I saw it. His car was parked exactly where he parked this morning. I made a weird noise sounding like a grunt/cry, I was getting frustrated, he was here but where?!

I ran over to his car. To check to see if maybe he had fallen asleep inside. I banged on the car door.

"Harry," I said.

"HARRRRYYY!" I screamed.

"HAZ WHERE ARE YOU!" I pouted again.

"Here," the voice screamed but it sounded muffled. My ears perked up. Harry?

"Harry?" I called out again. This time I was answers with a scream. Not just a normal scream, but one of those that make you cringe. It pierced my ears and cut through the cold air. I bolted, chasing the source of the scream.

Tears began to well up in my eyes causing my vision to blur. I then saw a gang of guy and a mop of brown curls on the floor. Red pooled by the hair. I screamed louder than I ever have, shouting Harry's name in the process.

I spirited to them and pushed the two guys blocking my way.

"Move!"

They stepped aside and let me face my worst nightmare.

Harry was crumpled on the ground. His eyes were screwed shut tight together, his teeth were also clamped shut. Tears stained his beat up bloody face. His face was only showing one emotion; pain.

I noticed his long legs were up in his chest, so he was holding himself. His hands were holding his neck and I watched blood spill through his fingers.

"Harry," I whispered. I leaned in and kissed his cheek. He opened his beautiful green eyes and smiled a small smile at me.

"Hi," he mumbled. I took his hand in mine ignoring all the blood on my own hand. I used my other hand to caress his damaged face. I noticed his neck was stained a deep red as blood oozed out.

"What did you do to him," I seethed. I was so angry, they hurt him. They couldn't just hurt me that had to hurt my sunshine. The only person who was nice to me.

"We taught him a lesson, Skanky-San," he hummed. That was it.

"Shut the fuck up you fucking ass-wipe! I'm so done, so fucking done with you messing with my life. I'll do whatever you want as long as you don't hurt Harry! You know that! We had a deal!"

"Oh, yeah sorry we forgot Sandra," Chris chuckled.

"Well in that case we will see you tonight at 10," Zayn whispered into my ear. And with that they both just walked away.

"FUCK YOU!"

Harry started laughing at me cussing, but then ended up coughing up his own blood.

"Oh Haz," I cried. I pulled him up into my lap and then helped him stand. His knees shook violently and his face paled even more. I shook too, completely and utterly terrified that he was hurt and was in such a fragile state.

I let him rest his whole body on mine as I dragged him to his car. He was heavy and much taller than me, but I managed. I went through his pockets which were drenched in blood and found his car keys.

I unlocked his car and pulled Harry to the passenger side. I then got in my self and turned the car on. Luckily I knew how to drive I just never had my own car.

I blasted the heat and buckled Harry's seatbelt and took his hand in mine. He squeezed it tight. And he looked so innocent and in pain. A stray tear rolled down his cheeks and he managed to choke out, "It hurts."

I think if I didn't have to get him home, I wouldn't have been able to move. I felt my breathing spasm, he was in so much pain because of me.

His voice sounded so weak, and it made my heart hurt. I wish I could just kiss away all his pain.

"Shh, it's okay, you'll be okay," I cooed to him. Tears were now dripping from my own face as I pulled away from the school.

"I love you," I whispered to him, only low enough for myself to hear.

{A/N: POOR HARRY :( Thanks for the comments/votes and reads!

Next update will be:

100 votes( 6 away)

23 comments ( 3 away)

Thanks for reading I love you so much!

I MEAN VOTE IF YOU LOVE ONE DIRECTION (;

-Cassandra }