Chapter 6

Sandra's POV:

"Uhm..." I begin.

His gorgeous green eyes met mine, my heart did a small flip.

"I, uhm, I, I, just wanted to say thank you."

"For what?" he asked in a slow sexy voice.

"For, sticking up for me, no body does that for me anymore..." my cheeks blushed a deep crimson red. I broke my gaze away from him and fiddled with my fingers.

I felt him stare at me confused, so my face contorted, I felt really uncomfortable. I shifted and his eyes left my face.

He let out a sigh,"I just-I don't understand why you would say that..."

"It is...complicated."

"Complicated?"

"Yeah, complicated."

"Don't your friends stick up for you?"

"Friends? What are those, I wouldn't know."

"Oh I'm sorry, we can be friends if you want, but I still don't get the problem..."

"Just look for me in the halls you'll understand," I snapped.

The bell rang and I ran off. I felt the tears sting in my eyes. I blinked feverishly trying to make them go away. Why did he have to bring that up?

I was having a nice time and he had to ruin it. I guess it's back to having no friends at all.

I went to my locker and grabbed the binders I needed. I made sure the halls were cleared before I sprinted out the back. I let out a huge sigh of relief. No body was there.

I heard a devilish laugh and then I was face down on the ground. I felt a kick on my back and I groaned. Kick, kick, kick and then a smack to my cheek. The bully scurried away when a voice called out;

"Sandra!"

Harry's POV:

"Sandra!"

I rushed over to a tiny body crumpled on the ground. What the hell just happened?

Fuck. She's bleeding.

"Sandra are you okay?" I held her tiny hand. My stomach rolled over and I felt fireworks ignite. I swallowed hard.

"Erm, yeah I just fell, hard..." she let out a giggle.

"You must be pretty clumsy," I smiled at her.

"Yeah, can you just help me up?"

I reached for her hand her fingers intertwined with mine and I pulled her up.

"Thank you," she said.

And with that I watched her limp away into the forest. She's crazy.

"Wait! Sandra, I can drive you!" I shouted so loud my throat burned.

She turned her head, gave me a small smile and just waved.

I walked over to my car with a little pep in my step.

I touched my hand where her small fingers had touched. Sparks soared through my hand and I couldn't suppress the grin that came upon my face. My heart smiled at the thought of her name.

I ran my hands through my curls. Oh crap, I think I already developed feelings for Sandra, more than I had just a period ago.

{THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS I ALMOST HAVE 90 already AHHAHAHAHHAHAA OMG OKAY I WILL UODATE WHEN I GET 90(: thanks so much it means a lot! sorry it's kinda short oh and if I curse sorry it's just it works with the story }