Chapter 20

Sandra's POV:

I woke up again in Harry's strong, tanned arms. He smelled like mint and his scent was somewhat musky. It was addicting.

Last nights events haunted my mind, as soon as my forearms felt heated. They stung and burned like hell, but Harry's kisses lingered which made them tingle. Someone cared, he cared.

I nuzzled my neck more into his chest and wrapped my arms around him tighter. I could never lose him, he is way to important to me.

I just laid in his embrace for a few more minutes, savoring the feeling of finally being safe. Then, after I was content with my moment of peace, I pulled my face up to Harry's. I kissed him on the cheek and his eyes fluttered open. Green eyes met with blue as he woke up.

It surprised me to see him happy, happy to see me. His eyes crinkled towards the corners as his dimples pierced his warm skin. Chocolate curls framed his face and he just looked so lovable. He was so perfect, and he just made me feel all fuzzy inside.

Every time I just looked at him feelings erupted throughout my body and flowed to my heart. I had it bad.

"Good morning beautiful," he mumbled in his raspy voice. A shiver ran through my spine, his morning voice was so sexy.

"Morning Hazza," I whispered back to him. The sun danced through the open curtains blinding my eyes. Harry and I had school today since it was Tuesday, but it was way too bright out to be early enough to get there on time. I turned my head and peeked at the clock on the wall out of curiosity. It was already 10:37 a.m.

"We shouldn't go to school today," I told him my voice pleading.

"Why not, love?" he chuckled.

"Well you goober, it's almost 11 already and you're hurt!"

"Hmm, we could go in late?" he joked, obviously he didn't want to go to school, he was being stubborn.

"Harry! You're injured!"

"So are you," he mumbled under his breath. I don't think I was supposed to hear that because his cheeks flashed a deep red. Once again my arms started to sting. I whimpered and looked anywhere but Harry.

"Erm, we, uh, we both need to rest, yeah?" he tried to cover up, his little slip up. I just nodded my head and pushed my way out of his arms.

"Sandy," he groaned.

"I'm getting you breakfast, you lazy arse!" I shouted back

I was running into the kitchen laughing when I heard Harry's laugh echo throughout the hallways into the kitchen. His laugh made me so happy, I could listen to it for hours.

I decided to keep the breakfast light and just make some toast with a side of eggs. I hummed as I took out the eggs and cracked them in a bowl. The bread went in the toaster and I scrambled our eggs.

POP! I jumped at the noise the toast made when it was finished. I carefully took out the toast and cut them into hearts and then put the cooked eggs on the side. I cleaned up my mess and poured Harry and I a glass of orange juice. I put two straws in and smiled fondly at my work. Perfect.

I carefully grabbed the plate, putting two forks on it, and the glass and walked back to the living room. Harry's face lite up when I walked in.

"Mhm, smells good!" he chimed. I nodded my head and put the food down on the table.

My cheeks flushed as soon as I put it down. How could I be so stupid? We have barley been dating and I made heart toast? I put two straws so we would have to drink at the same time? This was such a bad idea I should have just made one plate for him, and one for-

"This is beautiful," Harry spoke in awe. All my bad thoughts vanished very quickly and were replaced with pride.

I don't know how it is even possible but my cheeks turned an even darker shade of red. Harry noticed and made me look him in the eyes before speaking.

"I truly," he leaned in towards my face,"love," his hot breath touched my lips,"the breakfast," he smiled,"and you." With that, his lips were on mine in the most gentle, tender way. His hand softly ended up on the back of my neck and he pulled my onto his lap.

This was the most loving kiss we had shared, thus far, and I enjoyed it very much. Unfortunately I was soon gasping for air and had to pull my head back. We both kept out foreheads touching though as we panted for air. It was such a peaceful moment and I wanted nothing more.

"Sandra," he whispered, "I have a surprise for you."

"What?" I asked eagerly. I needed to know, I despised surprises, I absolutely loathed them.

"I'm not telling!" he laughed, putting his hands up in defense.

"HARRRRRY!" I groaned childishly. He just laughed again.

"Well go after we eat this lovely breakfast yeah?" he smirked. Damn him and his good looks, there is no way I can say no to that face!

I made another grunt and huffed, as I crossed my arms over my chest. Harry just hugged me closer as we started to eat breakfast.

After we finished eating Harry and I got ready. It took Harry awhile because he was still sore from the beating he got yesterday.

But 50 minutes later we were able to walk out the door, dressed, in fresh new clothes.

Harry walked me to his car and opened the passenger door. I smiled and stepped in. I wrinkled up my nose a bit because the car smelled like dried up blood, I wonder why...

Harry trudged over to his side slowly, since he couldn't really walk. Once he got in the car, his nose scrunched up too.

"Yuck," he coughed. I let out a tiny giggle. He just smirked at me.

"What?"

He didn't say anything, he just smirked even more.

"Harry, what have you got planned?" I asked frustrated.

He reached towards his back pocket and pulled out a blindfold.

I just gawked at him. "Really?" I whined. He just grinned at me like an idiot.

"Harry, I don't like surprises," I whined even more, dragging out each word.

Now it was his turn to laugh as his forced the mask onto my head.

"Can you see anything?" he asked sternly.

"Besides black and some more black, no," I shot back.

The blindfold was itchy and made me more curious. I was growing more antsy by the second and we hadn't even left the house yet.

"Ready?" he chirped.

"As I'll ever be," I huffed. And with that I felt the car pull out of the driveway and start to move to my surprise.

{A/N:

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE! AH!

But thank you for almost 3k reads! OMG! thank you thank you! AND 200 votes!

now I really just want to work on, getting votes and comments so don't be a ghost reader!

I love your feedback and it means a lot(:}