Chapter 21

Harry's POV:

I don't think Sandra realized it but I was just as anxious as her. My fingers rhythmically tapped the steering wheel as my foot tapped the ground. What if she hated it? Would she like the one I picked out? What if she got mad?

I couldn't shake these thoughts from my head as we drove closer to my answer. All I could really hope for was that she loved the surprise, and would accept it. It might have cost a lot of money, but that doesn't matter, I have too much money and it needs to be put to good use. And Sandra is worth every penny, she deserves anything to make her happy.

We were close now, just 2 minutes away. Sandra's whines haven't stopped the whole car ride and I can't help but giggle.

"It's not funnnnnnnny, Haaaaaaz!" she whined.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw her tap things trying to figure out where I was seated. I squished closer to the car door, so when she reached for me she couldn't feel me. Her little arms stretched out towards me and her fingers wiggled furiously. I bit my lip trying to contain my laughter. God, I loved this girl more than words can explain.

She gave up easily looking for me. I watched her grunt and cross her arms, like a child, it was adorable.

After what was only 10 minutes, but must have felt like 10 hours to Sandra, we arrived.

As soon as the car stopped she bolted straight up. Her cheeks were flushed red, out of frustration I suppose.

"Were here?" she asked nervously while biting her bottom lip, and it was sexy. I held in a moan as my pants tightened just a little bit. I nodded my head not trusting my voice, but then I realized she couldn't see me.

"Yes love, now don't move I'll help you out in a second," my voice strained as I told her not to move.

Her head bobbed up and down making loose brown waves cascade over her shoulders. She truly was beautiful, in every single way.

I carefully grabbed the keys in my hand from the glove compartment where I hid them the other day. I placed them in my pocket, making sure they didn't jingle. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of the car slowly. The cold air hit me fast and helped my "little friend" die down. I sighed feeling much better and took a glance up at the beautiful flat right in front of me, it was gorgeous.

I limped my way over to Sandra's side of the car, whimpering with every step. Pain shot up my leg and emerged in the side of my stomach. My neck started to tingle with bursts of pain but I ignored it all. This was Sandra's moment and I wouldn't ruin it for her.

I opened up her car door and unbuckled her seatbelt. Then, I held her hand in mine. We walked up very slowly hand in hand across the street and up the curb. I was careful on where I was leading Sandra because I did not want her to trip on anything since she was blindfolded.

I lead her to the middle of the driveway and then abruptly stopped. This was the perfect view of the flat.

"This is it?" she gulped. I didn't say anything, I just grabbed the keys sneakily out of my pocket. I opened up her hand so her palm was facing up towards the afternoon sky. I placed the cold metal of the keys in her hands, and wrapped her fingers around them.

"Harry I don't understa-," she started, but before she could finish I put my hand over her mouth. Swiftly I untied her blindfold with my other hand and watched the black cloth float to the ground. I covered her eyes with my hands and whispered into her ear,"Ready?"

She nodded and I removed my hands, letting her take in the view. She blinked a few times, readjusting her eyes to being able to see. I held my breath waiting for her to say something, anything.

Her face was awestricken. Her mouth gaped wide open practically touching the ground. Her beautiful blue eyes popped at the sight in front of her.

The flat was amazing. It was perfect for her, and if she wanted me to stay, me. On the outside stones lined the front around the door. There was a big wrap around porch with a cute little swing and there was a 3 car garage. It wasn't the biggest house ever, but it was bigger than normal.

She opened up her hand and admired the keys. Tears welled up in the corners of her eyes and slowly spilled over. She put them in her back pocket and looked me in the eyes.

"Thank you," she whispered. Then I was met with the sweetest kiss I had ever had. Her lips said everything she couldn't and I smiled into the kiss, she loved her gift.

Sandra's POV:

A flat. Harry had got me my own flat, a place for me to live. Away from my mom, a place to call my own. I can't express how I am feeling with words so I just kissed Harry, hoping he would understand my gratitude.

He kissed me back and it was beautiful. He pulled his face back and looked me in the eyes.

"So you like it?"

"No," I told him. I watched his heart shatter, his bright eyes sink and his smile droop, but I wasn't done yet.

"No," I said again,"I love it."

He met out a sigh of relief and let a huge smile take over his face."So you'll keep it? You'll move in?" He rambled, obviously pleased that I indeed, loved his gift.

"On one condition," I told him.

"And what is that, my love?"

"You move in with me."

Some people might think it's way too soon, but not for us. Harry and I are an exception, our relationship was already so much further than other couples. I felt like I had known him my whole life and we have been dating for years.

"Of course," he grinned. I was beyond excited, I was ecstatic. I pulled him into a bear hug, careful not to hurt his injuries.

He buried his head in the crook of my neck. I felt warm air hit my shoulder and it made me shiver. Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and I pulled mine up to his back. We stood there like that holding each other for a while.

"Do you want to see the inside?" he hummed. I nodded my head against his and he released me from his warm embrace. He took my hand in his and we interlocked our fingers. Harry gave me a warm smiling that was carried to his eyes. We made our way to the front door and I pulled the keys out of my pocket.

I twisted the cold metal into the door and heard a faint "click".

I shakily grabbed the door handle, my excitement building up. I twisted, then pushed and the door easily swing open. I gave Harry a huge smile and then we walked inside.

{A/N: okay so I almost have 4k reads? woah! you guys are seriously amazing!

sorry this chapter is kinda boring, but I have some good stuff planned so keep reading!

& don't be a ghost reader, comment,
vote,
fan!

ilysm
-Cassandra}