Chapter 4

Sandra's POV:

I sigh heavily as the bell rings through my ears. 7th period.

Oh no, English is my least favorite subject, I hate it so much. Not just because I absolutely suck at English, but because of the teachers and kids.

I trudge out of the bathroom being shoved into the lockers countless times. The pain in my head has turned into a light throb, but it's giving me a major headache.

I step into the room and it falls silent. All eyes are on me, and then it goes into bickering and pointing. I hear the whispers they are all saying. How I should just kill myself already, I'm too fat, I'm ugly.

I try so hard, so, so, hard, to ignore their harsh words. But after years of torment it still hurts. I still feel my heart go heavy and start to ache. I still hear the crack as it snaps while my breathing hitches. It hurts, every single time.

I make my way all the way to the back of the classroom, alone. The teacher tells the class to settle down. He starts writing on the board when a curly haired fellow walks in. They bounce up and down when he walks and I can't help but giggle quietly. A smile creeps up on my lips just a little but so the corners turn up.

"Erm, is this Mr.Walkers class?" his deep husky voice begin. I swear I heard girls melt. Every head turned towards the door, even a few guys.

The kids face blushed a slight pink as he looked down towards his shoes. He smiled a sly grin showing off one of his dimples.

"Yes it is," Mr.Walker replied,"and you are?"

"Harry, Harry Edward Styles."

"Well Harry, there seems to only be one seat left in the back over there. You will unfortunately have to sit with her."

I heard people say,

"Poor Harry!"

"That's not fair!"

"He has to sit next to dumb-ass?"

My cheeks beat a hot red as a tear rolled down my cheek. Luckily I wiped it away before anyone saw.

I moved my self over the long black table to the edge. I pushed my books and purse over and stared at the tile floor. Making sure the space between us would be good enough so it could be bearable for him.

I heard the chair being pushed back and then a plop as Harry dropped his books. Then I felt his eyes burning into my skin. Watching my every move looking back from my books and purse then to my face. I peeked out of the corner of my eye and saw his mouth drop.

Weird.

I squirmed a little in my seat, feeling really uncomfortable. I turned to look at him for real now and he looked away like he wasn't looking the whole time. I pretended that I didn't notice and continued taking my English notes.

I felt his eyes on my again but then I followed his gaze as it moved over to my purse which was next to me. He looked lost in thought and his eyebrows furrowed together which kind of made me heart get this warm fuzzy feeling, it was cute.

Crinkled were forming in his forehead and his nose crinkled slightly but then all of a sudden he just got it and smiled and looked me right in the eyes. He looked so happy, he was smiling so big his dimples were showing and it looked as if he would burst. I half smiled back and continued my notes.

It was weird, his happiness was radiating off into me and I felt lighter, and I absolutely loved the feeling.

I watched Harry dropped his pen as when he was turned it and was playing with it. He leaned over to pick it up and his arm touched mine. I felt a wave of heat brush over my skin and my breath hitched. I stopping moving and held my breath, my heart beating a million miles a minute.

The rush in my heart brought heat to my whole body and my face. Harry looked up to me and smiled.

"Sorry," he whispered,"I dropped my pen, didn't mean to hit you."

"M'fine. It's okay," I whispered back.

When in reality my heart was beating so fast and I felt like I was going to pass out. I never felt this way before, it was all because of a simple touch, a brush across the arm.

I think I might fancy Harry, and I don't mind it one bit.

{Gah okay so sorry it's kinda short,
I just needed them to meet(: so someone commented me to update and that made me so happy! so can I have maybe a few more reads and comments to continue? thanks ilysm, xx}