Chapter 10

Sandra's POV:

For the first morning in almost 9 years I woke up to the sun beating down on my face, not my mothers fist. A warm smile filled my cheeks as I sat up and stretched. Harry was still out cold with a grin tugging at the corners of his mouth. I felt so at ease, completely at peace watching Harry sleep. He looked so young, almost like a child.

His chocolate brown curls were messy on his head. His pink, perfect, plump lips were parted slightly, quite snores escaped them each breath he took. He just looked content and I didn't want to ever leave.

I stared at him for a little while longer and then went to the bathroom I had used last night. I needed to put on makeup before Harry woke up. If he saw me without my concealer and foundation he would be petrified. I even scare myself sometimes.

My face was still an abnormal shade of a yellow-ish green and slightly purple. I had a bump forming on my right cheekbone and a cut along my jawbone where a piece of glass had cut me. I carefully applied the makeup and then was faced with a fake girl. I sighed again and cringed at my body.

My legs were still bruised, bumped up and cut. I had been beat so many times my ribs were sore for I think-ever and my skin was slightly thinner than normal.

The scars on my arms were still present from when I had cut my self last. I know I shouldn't do it when I'm already faced with so much pain, but in a way it makes the pain durable. I feel like I created it and not others so it's okay. I haven't cut myself for 2 days, so that's pretty good.

I quietly tip-toed back into the room to grab a pair of long jeans and a sweatshirt. I went back into the bathroom and changed. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and I looked somewhat decent. I heard a yawn and headed back to the room. Harry was awake.

"Sandra?" his voice was laced with sleep and I swear it was the sexiest sound I had ever heard. His morning voice was my new favorite voice.

"I'm right here," I smiled at him while I plopped next to him on the bed.

"Do you, erm, want me to make breakfast?" The way his cheeks burst a deep pink made my heart flutter.

"That would be lovely."

About 30 minutes later a huge plate of chocolate chip pancakes were stacked before me.

"Mhm," I moaned as I licked my lips in anticipation to eat the food before me.

Harry barked out into a fit of laughter. It was contagious. I couldn't help but laugh, even though I had no idea what I was laughing about.

"You, you just moaned over food," he managed to choke out. My laughing immediately stopped. I dropped my gaze from his green eyes.

"Aww, don't be embarrassed love I was just teasing," he reassured me.

"I didn't mean to it's just I can't remember the last time I had a homemade breakfast. I always just eat a banana or something small, so my mom wouldn't notice that I took food. I was never able to eat whatever I wanted . My mom always forced me to make her breakfast, lunch and dinner and not eat it myself," I mumbled. My mouth said the words before I began to process what I said. My hand shot over my mouth and I peeked a look at Harry.

He didn't look angry more, heartbroken? His eyes drooped down and he had a frown so big it made my chest ache. His shoulders slumped forward and he looked defeated.

"I'm sorry, I really am, I, I didn't know. If I knew that I swear I wouldn't have said anything, I, I, just thought you just did, and I feel like crap now," he apologized to me. I walked over to him and pulled him into a big hug. Reassuring it was okay.

"She's sick," he spat.

"Who?"

"Your mother."

"Oh I know," I sadly remarked.

"Shh, it's okay let's just eat now, yeah?"

I nodded and we sat back down at the table. I pilled my plate high with 6 pancakes. I took one bite and let out another moan.

"These are so good," I told him with my mouth full.

He chuckled quietly,"I'm glad you like them."

I smiled big and finished off my plate of pancakes. We cleaned the dishes and headed back into the living room.

"Your house is really...big," I tell him as we sit on the couch.

"Yeah," he just shrugs his shoulders.

I guess that's the end of the conversation.

"So, is there anything I should know about you mystery boy?"

"Well I just moved here from England," he starts.

I can't help but let my mouth drop to the floor.

"Why in the world would you move from England to Washington!" I gasped.

"My mum had a job offered to her here as well as my step-dad," he tells me.

I nodded.

"Erm, what movie would you like to watch?"

"Anything you can chose," I sing-song back to him.

I can't sing for my life, well I don't think I can. I amuse myself when I try I think I sound like a dying cat. It's always fun though. Harry looks at me shocked his green eyes gazed into my soul.

"What?"

"Sing."

"What?"

"Sandra, sing for me," he commands. I want to tell him no, just because I don't want to, but I can't. The way he says my name does incredible things to my body.

I just look him in the eyes and take a shaky breath.

{A/N: Thank you guys so much for all the reads! Now if you could maybe vote and comment that would be amazing!

I just wanted to tell you guys that I don't believe in self harm I just used it in this story. You shouldn't do that to yourself so if you do and you ever need anyone to talk to, you can talk to me. Don't be afraid at all, I can help you through whatever <3

And secondly is updating like everyday or every other day good for you guys?

I love everyone who reads this book
&
I love everyone even more when they take the extra second to vote because it means so much (: }