Chapter 34

Harry's POV:

I am a dumb ass. Maybe the worlds biggest dumb ass.

I shouldn't have said anything rude like that to Sandra. I shouldn't have listened to her and sat here all alone for the past hour, I should have followed her. God only knows what happened to her. What if she got hurt? What if Zayn is hurting her while she's in a very vulnerable state. Shit.

I sat up abruptly and hopped off the tiny swing. My legs carried me fast out of the small park and to the house. I opened the door expecting the worse, blood and tears and screaming.

I got the complete opposite.

It was quiet, way too fucking quiet. So I went to Sandy's room ready to apologize. I stood like an idiot outside the door, looking down hands folded.

I planned out exactly what I was going to say while walking home from the park. I would tell her I was sorry and how stupid I am, I'm just scared for her safety and don't want her to get hurt. All that stuff, the genuine stuff. The stuff that is hard to say because it means so much to you. That stuff.

I took a deep breath and wiped my clammy hands on my pants. I opened the door licking my lips once, very quietly. If she was sleeping, I didn't want to be rude and wake her up. So I opened the door just a crack so I could sneak a quick look in her room. That sounds creepy. Hush Harry get it together. I cracked open that door so  soundlessly no one could have ever it.

I closed it just as fast as I had opened it. My cheeks felt like they were on fire, the tears pricked my eyes and rolled down my face before I even could tell I was crying, my hands shook slowly at my sides. I took a couple of steps back. A few more and I was out the door. The slam so loud, I swear to god it shook the whole house.

Sandra's POV:

Gasping for air I sat up. The door just slammed alarmingly loud. How long was Harry home? Why did he leave so suddenly? Pulling my shirt back on and getting off of the bed with Zayn I peeked out of the room.

"Sandraaaaaaaaa, why did you stop kissing me," he whined.

"You didn't hear the door slam?"

"No?"

"Are you deaf?"

"I was enjoying the taste of your lips, my bad," he smirked. My cheeks flushed a light shade of pink and I shook my head. Zayn's lips were soft and full but thin and very different from Harry's. My heart ached at his name. My Harry. Why did I do this. I just cheated on my boyfriend. Oh my god. I just cheated on my boyfriend.

Tears started to sting my eyes. How could I? How could I have done something so terrible? All because I was angry? I am a dumb ass. Maybe the worlds biggest dumb ass.

"Z-zayn I have to g-go now," I stuttered.

"But babyyyyyyyyyyy," he whined, again.

"Zayn, no. What just happened was wrong. I'm sorry, we shouldn't have done that."

"You didn't like it?"

"I never said that, did I?" I said in a whisper and rushed out of my own bedroom. I grabbed my cellphone and some money and my car keys.

I was worried sick. A large knot, a giant pit, was forming in my stomach. I prayed to someone, anyone that Harry hadn't seen us, although I knew that prayer would never be heard, for it was too late. He had no other reason to slam the door like that.

Fuck. My heart ached. I ran to my car and drove down to the park. Maybe he went back? I had no idea. Do I call him? He wouldn't pick up, there's no way.

I pulled up to the park and scanned for a mop of long beautiful brown curls. Nothing. I screamed in frustration. He couldn't be that far though, he only had left 10 or so minutes ago. So I turned the car around and drive slowly the other way.

sorry this is short and I haven't updated since February??? like uhhhh my bad I totally didn't even remember that I had this book ahh, if you still want to read it God bless thanks for sticking it out ! (: