Chapter 3

Harry's POV:

I was just walking down the hallway to lunch. I realized I was lost when I checked the new map the nice lady from the front desk gave me and it said the cafeteria was on the other side of the building. I was new to this school and obviously I couldn't follow a map.

I was in what looked like an abandoned hallway, frustrated I turned the map over an continued walking down the hallway. I was about to turn around when I heard hysterical crying.

This wasn't normal crying, it sounded like somebody was in serious pain, so I followed the crying to the girls bathroom.

I slowly creaked open the door and peered my head in. There was someone in one of the stalls, I couldn't see their feet only their bags and books on the ground. Their purse was retched looking though. Torn up and dirty. And their books looked very old and had black sharpie marker written all over them.

I then hear the most beautiful sound come from the same stall. I hear this girls voice as she sings,"Isn't She Lovely," my favorite song.

Her voice was shaky, but strong and I lost myself for a minute. I got lost in her voice and I felt a connection to this girl.

I wanted to help her, something about the fact that she was crying and just seemed so torn, so broken.

I was about to fully step in and ask if she was okay, when the bathroom stall door opened and slammed with a bang.

I bolted out of there without a second glance, feeling kinda bad for spying.

I tried to push the thought of the girl to the back of my mind, but her voice kept filling up my ears, her hysterical cries etched into my mind and her purse was all I could see.

Already she had taken over my mind and all I could think about was her. Who was she? What was her story? What was her name? What did she look like?

I wanted to help her, I wanted to know her.

But I couldn't do that right now, because I just needed to find this damn lunchroom.

I turned the map over again and looked back the way I came, following the other halls. Out of the corner of my eye I saw long, wavy brown hair leaving the bathroom stalls.

I would be lying if I said my heart didn't momentarily stop. I stopped walking and held my breath waiting for her to turn around, but she didn't.

I grunted again, but now I was on the hunt for a girl with long, wavy brown hair and a purse covered in dirt.

(A/N OMG I KNOW IT'S NOT A LOT BUT 10 VIEWS!!!! thank you so much!!!!

I love your feedback so comment if you want ! )