Her

Song: Stay by Daryl Ong

You pushed the pedal down hard, feeling Donny getting impatient as seconds passed by that he can't see her. You don't know what you're doing, you were supposed to driving him away from her, yet here you are; driving him on the way to her hospital where she was currently in. You passed all the shortcut route on the way to the hospital, your own heart silently breaking as you get nearer and nearer. Donny sat beside you but he's not there, like you're just seeing right past him. He was so disconnected, his mind flying to her, making you bitterly smile.

You wanted to lighten the mood but the thought of cracking a joke while she's in the hospital could either make Donny's nose booze with fire or you could get kicked out of your own damn car. "Donny, stop bouncing your fucking knee." You scolded him but he didn't stop, instead he looked at your way with a weary expression. "Y/n, I love her." Donny whispered, his voice shaking and worried written all over his face. You felt a jolt of pain running through your spine and veins, your heart breaking at those three words that just left his mouth.

I know.

You wanted to reply but you didn't, instead you grab his hand and stop in front of the hospital. You smile, staring right straight in his eyes before nodding you head as if your poor shattered heart was still breathing. "Go make her yours. Tell her how you feel." You whispered, pushing the lump in your throat and all the tears that wanting to spill out.

Please don't. Don't leave me all alone and broken here Donny. Please stay. Please.

You wanted to say how you had cried on the floor for hours, clenching your hand in your chest as if it would lessen the pain that you felt inside. You wanted to say how you barely had motivation to get of bed because you always see him staring admiringly at her as if she's the greatest thing he'd saw that day. You wanted to say how many sleepless night you had because of him. You wanted to say how badly he hurt you with those three little perfect words but you didn't. There were so many things that running in your head right now but saying all of it doesn't count. You stayed quite, silently hoping that he could see the sadness and loneliness in your eyes. Donny nod his head, thankful that he has you in his life, a great friend that he didn't know how did he deserve. "Thank you, y/n. Thank you so much." He replied, squeezing your hand and getting off the car.

When you saw him walking in a far distance, that's when your tears rolled down your cheeks. Your heart ache and your world crumbling down to you like a tsunami. You love Donny and you will probably always will. My God, you love him so much that no words could match what you're feeling whenever you shared your favorite ice cream with him but Donny was hurricane and you were tornado, meaning that you can't mix together. You can't mix like the light wind and soft drizzle you used to be. He's Donny who's in love with someone else and you were you, just you.

an: im so fucking em0 at night