Argument

"You're always so needy, Y/N. It's gotten so annoying, like get off my back for once." Your boyfriend, yelled at you.

"Oh so now I'm the one that's needy? You're the one always texting like babe when will you be home, come home soon, blah, blah, blah." You replied, so done with this stupid argument you were having.

"I don't always do that and you know it. That's more like a once in awhile thing. On the other hand you're always calling me and checking in with my fucking friends about where I am. Who does that? You're so needy, you need to know exactly where I am, who I'm with and what I'm doing. You're so goddamn possessive and I'm sick of it." Donny spat.

As you listened to what Donny was saying, you could hear just how fed up he was with you. You had a gut feeling that this could be it for the both of you. He sounded like he never wanted to be with you again, and now you were nervous.

"If you're gonna do it, just do it." You said as my voice faltered, tears forming in my eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Donny questioned, his expression softening.

"You wanna break up, just do it and get it over with. I should've seen this coming." You said as you began pacing around the kitchen.

"Woah, woah. Slow down Y/N. Why do you think I want to break up with you?" Donny asked as he grabbed your hands forcing you to stand right in front of him.

Your eyes met his, you could see how sorry he already was.

"Donny, the way you were just talking to me, it, it doesn't seem like you're happy at all with me." You admitted sadly.

"You're insane. Just because I'm sick of how needy and possessive you can get doesn't mean I don't love you or want to break up. I'm so crazy about you, I don't want to break up with you." Donny said with a small smile.

"Really?" You asked surprised.

"Really. I love you more than anything. I just have been getting annoyed with you asking my friends what I'm up to when I'm not around or blowing up my phone." He said.

"Okay, I'll work on it. I'm sorry that this blew out of proportion. I'm just glad you don't wanna leave me." You replied resting your head on Donny's shoulder.

"I have things to work on too, like apparently my anger." Donny laughed as he rubbed your back.

"I'm just glad we can work past this, like I honestly thought this was the end." You said into his shirt.

"It was just a stupid argument babe, nothing to worry about." Donny reassured me.