Kiss

"Honestly, Donny. Thank you for tonight." You said shyly, tucking a piece of loose hair behind your ear. Everything seems to fade away in the background when you're with him, you feel like in heaven when you're with him, like everything is so perfect and you can't wish for anything more.

"You're welcome. You deserve it, for putting up with my hectic schedule and all. I should be the one saying that." Donny replied, linking his hand with yours. Both of you were currently in a park, laying on a blanket with the trees around you adorned with white bulb lights.

You've been dating for almost two months now and you couldn't be more happier. Donny rolled over, his front body pressed against the thick blanket that you're both laying at. He grabbed his phone before putting a hand on the side of your face and snapping a picture of it. His hands felt warm against your flushed cheeks and you can't help but lean in his touch. He smiled, "You're warm." You smiled back and Donny stroke his thumb against your cheek.

God, you are falling so hard for this guy.

You closed your eyes for a moment, enjoying the sound of nothing but noise from a distant. You felt Donny stuff a piece of earphone in your ear making you open your eyes for a second.

The sound of Plain White Tee's vocalist filled your ear, his voice soothing and perfect at the moment.

Hey there Delilah
What its like in New York City
I'm a thousand miles away
but girl tonight you look
so pretty
yes you do
time square can't shine
as bright as you
I swear its true

"How'd you know this song?" I asked. "Just heard it in somewhere and it reminds me of you." He answered shyly and a small smile playing on his lips, making the butterflies in your stomach come to life.

The song came to chorus and you grin at Donny, putting your hand in his face playfully. "God, do you know how much I love you and your stupid smile?" You asked.

"God, do you know how much I want to kiss you right now? Laying here under the stars, Plain White Tee's playing in the background and your eyes reflecting the lights? You don't how mu–"

You cut him off with a kiss, your lips touching his in a second and you felt him froze but instantly know what you're doing. Your eyes are close but you can feel Donny's stare burning your eyelids and you just deepen the kiss to distract him. His lips was soft against yours, his nose touching yours.

It was perfect, after a few seconds you pulled away. Eyes shining with flustered cheeks. Donny let out a breathe before his lips break into a shy smile, a hint of pink grazing his cheeks.

"Wow, I love you." He whisper before kissing you once again.

[ hi, i published a donny one shot! its called 12 AM and u can find it in my acc. hope u like it x ]