Requested

For : Shania ( @CrazyBeautifulPengu )

"What a long day." You breathed as soon as you get in Donny's car, sitting lazily and adjusting the seat so you could get comfortable. You closed your eyes for a moment, just listening to the faint music on his car stereo. "What's this?" Donny asked, making you open your eyes and looked at him.

He showed you his phone, a picture of you and Ricci, your friend on the screen. A big smile plastered on both of your faces as you hugged each other. "Oh, that's me and Ricci. He took that last Tuesday when I went to his tune up." You explained, closing your eyes once again.

Donny let out a loud sighed making you open your eyes again, you watched him turn off his phone and start the car with his eyebrows knotted together. "Where are we going to eat dinner tonight?" You asked, gently squeezing his thigh.

"I don't know, maybe in food court." He snorted, emphasizing the word court and his sentence lingering with pure sarcasm. "Donny." You whined and almost laughing to the fact that Donny was jealous at the moment.

He didn't looked at you, his brown eyes focused on the road as he drive. "Don't Donny me Shania." He grumbled and you can't help but laughed. Donny throw a quick glance at you when he heard your laughed, his frowning face softening at the sound of your voice. "Shania." He commented. "Babe." You spoke up. "You're the only guy for me out there, Ricci is only my friend and nothing more." You explained, your hand intertwining with his free hand and kiss it. 

The car stop at the red light and Donny turned to looked at you, his lips on pout. "But still, he can't just hugged whenever he want. Dapat, I'm the only one who can hug you like that." He replied, making you blushed and your heart fluttered.

"No need to be jealous babe, I'll talked to him about that. I'm all yours." You smile.

Donny's face lighten up, smiling at you with close lips. "Always." He whispered, cupping your face between his large hands and pulling you towards him. Your lips met his, thousand of fireworks blasting in your stomach as he kissed you in the red light.