After Korea and concert

Donny was sitting in the living room of their house, opposite you rambling on and on about the Korea and the concert. You let him tell you about it again even though you guys had snapchatted on the days and talked in the evenings, but he was so enthusiastic to talk to you about it that you didn't have the heart to interrupt him.

In the midst of describing everything that had happened in the Korea he suddenly stopped and looked at you straight in the eyes.

"What's wrong Donny? Are you forgetting a detail?"You giggled a little and he looked down at his hands.

"No, I just realized the whole trip I missed you and here I am, finally with you and I'm babbling about my small vacation."He paused awhile before leaning closer to you.

"Have I even asked you how you've been?"You didn't really know what to answer because you hadn't really thought about it.

Donny gently held your hand and his light brown eyes stared at you. You could trace a feeling of guilt and shame in his look.

"I'm such a bad boyfriend, I'm haven't been listening to you, I'm sorry."He looked ashamed at you.

"Donny, don't apologize I've been missing you so much kaya I don't care if you still have to describe the dinner and dessert."You teasingly assured him.

"Y/N, I can't even describe how much I missed you.." He hugged you tightly to remind himself that you were finally next to him again. Donny only let go to give you a soft peck on your lips.

an: this imagine just popped in my head because i miss donny and i kept seeing pics of him from korea ☹️