Rude fans & Paparazzi

Donny was always getting invited to red carpet events, you had no idea why because most weren't even related to what your boyfriend does, but you're happy to accompany him. You always find it fun to get dressed up on your best make up and hair, especially for Donny. Tonight's event was an ABS-CBN red carpet and since you don't have anything to do for the week, both of you decided to go.

You didn't really find it as being a big deal, you've been to these kinds of things before with Donny, for his school awards and myx events. When you and Donny arrived, it was exactly what you expected; chaos. Screaming fans, bright flashes, obnoxious paparazzi, and loads of interviewers. Even though you've been to these events before you are still shy, keeping close to Donny the whole time.

The paparazzi were going crazy trying to take pictures of the both of you, some even saying rude remarks to you. Donny held you closer and you could tell he was getting pissed. "Let's go babe." Donny said as he pulled you away from all the negativity and towards the building.

"This is why I hate being on public eh, from now on we should just stay home. I'd much rather enjoy a cuddle with you instead." He mumbled as you walked into the hallway. You nodded in agreement. From now on you and Donny would avoid red carpets at all costs.