Requested

For: Rebekah ( @DonnyAnton)
Song: For Him by Troye Sivan

You watch as Donny drive down to the busy streets of BGC, his hand on the wheel and the other linked with yours as you both sang to music. "You don't have to say I love you to say I love you" He sang, making a dramatic actions at the lyrics when the car stops at the red light and making you laughed. "Forget all the shooting stars and silver moons." You added, smiling trying to make yourself cute as much as possible but failing miserably.

Donny smile at you, can't help but feel lucky at the view beside him; you just sitting there, casually singing along with him and smiling. "I'm so thankful I met you in that meet and greet, Rebekah." He suddenly said in a low voice, grabbing your hand with his as the red lights turned green. You felt the butterflies in your stomach roar in life as those words left his mouth, you too, was indeed felt blessed and lucky to meet him. "Me too, babe. Me too." You mumbled, smiling at him and squeezing his hand.

Despite the age gap and all the rumors about you two, you were going strong for a year now. "Sweet life honey, don't need money. All I need is you." You both sing along, smiling from time to time. You were both happy, contended and don't care at the moment. "I remember seeing you the first time and I was like, "oh my god, her button nose–"

"Watch what your saying Donato." You glared playfully, knowing that he'll make fun of your nose again. "is the cutest thing I've ever seen today!" Donny continued in a knowing voice, a cute grinned plastered on his face. "Good!" You mused. "Remember when you drop an annoying pick up like to me and akala ko bastos so I'm so mad at you the whole day." You said, laughing at the old memory. "We make up at midnight tho, you can't help my charms." Donny boost, making you rolled your eyes. "Yeah right."

You were currently at McDo, having a cheesy date with your boyfriend who keeps throwing cheesy but cute pick up lines to you. "Are you from McDonald's?"

You licked the sauce on the side of your mouth, your voice muffled because of the burger stuffed in your mouth. "Why?"

"Cause you're a Stunner Deal." You let out a cringed expression but still feel kilig inside. It might be cheesy but who cares.

You've been dating for a few months now and you're getting happy and happier as the days passed by with Donny in your life. "Are you art?" You grinned, expecting another cheesy answers while eating fries. You rolled your eyes but answered anyways. "Why?"

"Because I want to nail you up against a wall." You froze in your seat, eyes wide and blush creeping to your cheeks. "Don't get the we–"

"What the fuck." You whispered, grabbing all your things and leaving Donny all alone in the table.

You suddenly felt pressure, you were a few years younger than him and you know you can't give that thing that other girls could give to him anytime of the day. You might be overreacting but who can blame you? You felt offended. You heard Donny calling for your name but before he could even reach you, you slammed the taxi's door off on his face.

"I don't get it why you're so mad at me, it was just a a pick up line." He chuckled, stealing a small glance at your face. "Who doesn't? I thought you only want to get inside my pants. We were barely making it to our third monthsarry that time. Tapos usong uso pa yung mga girls na ginagamit lang ng boys for bed." You explained. "Do you really think I'm that kind of guy?" Donny asked, his voice low and you shift uncomfortably in your seat.

"No, it's just I'm only a teenager back then and you're all grown up. I know na you're a man and it's normal for you to ask for that thing." You replied in all honesty making Donny pulled up into the empty road.

"Rebekah." He breathed. "You are enough for me, I can wait for that thing when the right time comes." Donny whispered, kissing your hand and his voice soothing.

"And I love you for that." You whispered back, pulling him towards you to give him a soft, chase kiss.

an: requests are still open pm me if u want one 😚