Late night drive

Song for this imagine:
Youth by Troye Sivan 🌃

"Faster!"Donny hissed and you quickly jump off your window only to meet his arms. "Come." He said, dragging you towards his car. His 'your parent's worst nightmare' shirt hugging his torso as the cold midnight breeze blew past the both of you.

Late night drive I see. You thought.

"Where are we going?" You whispered while grinning like a maniac. "That's for you to find out babe." He smirk, eyes devilish and start his car.

It was exactly what you see in the movies, the wind, the car stereo, one am and with the perfect boy. You rolled down the window and put your arms outside, enjoying the wind that blew pass your fingertips.  You watch how the city lights blink and fade away from afar as Donny drove the night away. It was chilly but the warmth of your body is enough to make you feel cozy.

Closing your eyes with a smile, you put your head against your hands and enjoy the cold breeze. You're so happy.

"This is so perfect." You turned to Donny and found him smirking.

"I saw your text and I instantly new that you're having a bad day so of course, me being the coolest boyfriend ever tried to make you happy." He explained, eyes glued to the road and his free hands squeezing your thigh.

fuck. can he be any cuter? You mentally curse.

You smiled. "Donny." You whispered.

"What?" He asked with a smile and took a quick glance on your way.

"Can you pull up for a second?"

He knitted his eyebrows together in confusion. "What?Why? Sure." He said and instantly halt to an empty road.

The only light to both of you was the post that's at least 3 meters away from the car. It was dark but you can still see how pumped up Donny is.

"What is it babe?" He asked, turning to you, his hair sticking up everywhere because of the wind.

How did you deserve him? he was perfect and flawless while you were just you. [y/n]. Simple and plain.

You hug him and he seems quite taken back by your action because he didn't instantly hug you back for a few moments.

"I love you so much, like so damn much I can't even explain." You murmured to his neck as his arms went around your waist.

"Awe, babe. come here." He said pulling you to his lap so you're straddling him. You sat on his lap, both of your legs on his side. "Thank you. so much." You said hugging him closer.

"No problem." He replied kissing the top of your head. "Anything for my girl."

luv yall