Meeting his Family

"Baby, calm down. Everything will be fine, I promise." Donny says to calm your nerves. You were going to his parent's house to finally meet them, after a few months of dating.

You were so nervous because you felt like you never made a good first impression. "What if they don't like me?" You asked.

"They will. I'm sure of it." He says as he places his hand on your thigh. You held his hand for the rest of the ride. When you got there, you stood at the door shaking. Donny squeezed your shoulders and kissed the top of your head. His mom, Maricel Laxa, answered the door and smiled.

"Donny! Anak, welcome home!" She said hugging him. She pulled away and smiled at you.

"Is this who I think it is?" She asked him, and both eyes on you.

He nodded. "Mom, this is my girlfriend, (Y/N)."Donny said.

"It's nice to finally meet you hija." She said hugging you. "It's nice to meet you too po, Maam." You comment.

"Call me, Tita its fine," She smiled and offered you a warm smile, which you gladly return. You follow her inside and meet the rest of Donny's family. Over dinner, they don't hesitate to ask about what they want to know. They were actually a lot of fun to be around, especially his sister, Hannah. When the night is over, they send you home with hugs, kisses, and leftovers.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Donny asks when you get back to the car. You shake your head and let out a small sighed. "No. It was actually a lot of fun. Your family is great to be around. Your dad is funny too." You said and giggle.

"Good. I'm glad you had fun."Donny said. He starts the car and you drive back to your house and hang out for the rest of the night.