Clingy

You and Donny stand in front of your house, just staring at each other and grinning wildly.

"We're here." He started, giving your hand a small squeeze and you can't help but notice a small sadness in his voice. "I know." You replied and looked down on your linked fingers.

"I'm going to miss you." He whispered before pulling you towards him and hugging you. The hug was warm, his scent filling your nose as you snuggled more to his chest. "Me too." You replied, snaking your hands to his torso and tightening it. You want to laughed at the moment because its not that you won't see him forever yet here you are, getting all cheesy with Donny.

Clingy Donny is one of your favorites where in he can't keep his hands to himself, can't help but kiss you and just simply crave your presence.

You let out a sighed. "It's getting late." You said after a few moments, either of you breaking from the hug. "I don't care." He replied hugging you tighter and breathing in your scent. "I do." You talked back.

"I love you."

"Thank you." You said jokingly.

"Y/N!" Donny groaned before pulling off from you. "I mean thank you for today and I love you too." You explained, giggling.

The furrowed from his thick brows slowly fades away as a small smile make its way to his lips. "You need to go." You mumbled sadly, dangling your hands together. "I'm gonna see you tomorrow, right? And we're going to have dinner at end of the day right?" He pouted his lips, making your legs jelly and heart melt.

"Ugh, Damn those lips! Now I have to be stuck in a dinner with an alien." You joked once again and this time both of you laughed. "I need to go." He whispered, still smiling.

You nod your head, understanding what he's saying. "Go, so I can see you early tomorrow." You spoke up. Donny kissed your hand, smiling at you and his eyes sparkling. "Go in first." He replied.

"No, you drive first."

"Go in first."

"Donny–"

Donny let out a loud sighed, his youthful eyes looking tired. "This will take forever." He cut you off and looked up, faking a small groan and you smile. "Okay, bye." You said and took a step away from him.

"Bye." He stated and give your hand a small kiss once again. "I love you." You said and continue to walked away from him.

He grinned. "I love you too." He replied and you reach the gate. You looked back at him and wave your hand.

He stand there, a few feet away from you. His white snapback adoring his head and his signature black sweater hugging his upper body.

Damn.

You took in his presence once again and mutter the last word with a smile.

"Bye."