Premier Night

You and your boyfriend stand at the end of the red carpet with the other celebrities, watching the other well known people walked. "Look, its Elisse Joson babe!" Donny whispered in your ear, pointing to the gorgeous girl standing nearby at the movie premier. She was indeed beautiful, just like what the other people say.

"Oh, wow." You mumble, slightly jealous of how stunning she looks in her black gown. "She's even prettier in person." You mused, trying your best not to sound insecure.

"True." Donny agrees, looking over at her and nodding. You shoot him a glare and he quickly grinned guiltily. "I mean, you're obviously prettier but–"Before he can finish Elisse herself is walking over to both of you and saying hello.

"I finally get to meet you, Donny! I've heard I was your celebrity crush." She purrs, smiling widely with her perfectly white teeth and girly accent. "You're quite handsome yourself." You raise an eyebrow, intimidated by the stunning girl who's flirting with your guy.

You felt Donny froze beside you. "Oh, thank you." He replied shyly. He quickly wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you closer.

"My girlfriend agrees, this is y/n. She's pretty right?" You look at Donny with a small smile and then shoot Elisse a 'ha-ha he's mine' expression. She smiles and nods in greeting before continuing around the premiere to talk to others.

Donny squeezed your sides, smiling at you. "You're so much prettier than her. And did you saw her hand? Her thumbs are so big and weird. Yours is perfect, chubby and cute." He whispered, his breathe tickling your ear and his small compliment making you smile.

"Weh? Really? Tell me more." You reply, leaning against his chest.

"You've got perfect eyes and hair and a perfect nose. Basta perfect for me." He continues, a small goofy smile playing on his lips.