Beach

y/a means your age

"Y/n, are you ready yet?" Donny calls out from your holiday bedroom, you were in the bathroom trying to tie up your bikini top and pondering how girls get so good at this when you were the ripe age of y/a and still couldn't manage it.

Sighing, you turn the knob on the door and call for Donny who immediately offers himself for service. He swiftly ties up back and takes the opportunity to wrap his arms around your waist, trailing his fingers over your smooth stomach as he places tender pecks across your right shoulder. Donny then wraps his arms around you tighter and pulls you in for a hug from behind causing you to let out an amused giggle.

"You're gonna save me if I drown right?" He questions, pressing his forehead against your temple. Donny was a touchy-feely boyfriend and you were all about it. Nodding your head, you move your head swiftly to plant a reassuring kiss to his pink colored lips. "Of course."

With you ready, and him reassured, you make your way to the beach and immediately make your way into the water.

You stay towards the shallow end because you found no fun in going deep where you'd have to stay afloat, and anyway, today was really about being together. Donny holds your hands and spins you around, you laugh and fall into the water accidentally bumping a boy behind you as you do so.

"Ay, I'm so sorry!" You apologize, but all the boy does is smile, he nods and gives your body a glance before his smile widens and you take that as a sign to turn around. Once turning around you see Donny, now red in the face and pouting.

Wonderful, he's jealous. Taking a deep breath, you brush it off, and wrap your arms around his long torso giving him a hug that he gladly returns. Donny wraps his arms around you tightly and dips his head to bury in your saltwater soaked hair that fell on your neck.

Upon looking up, Donny notices a group of boys, some your age and some younger staring directly at your ass in the bikini bottoms. His muscles stiffen and he pulls away, red in the face again, "y/n, how about you go put my shirt on?" Donny offers, gritting his teeth.

You raise your eyebrows and shake your head. "Is something wrong with my body?"

You know that the reason is because your body looks amazing(naks! hahaha), and he's just jealous but you'd like him to admit it.

"You look fine, just go put it on... for me."

Tipping your head back to look at him, you give in and sigh. "Donny, I don't want them. They can look all they want, I'm not gonna even look back." Donny presses his forehead against yours, "But, I want you to be just mine to look at and experience."

"You are." you assure him, seeing his concerned features begin to brighten up once more, "I'm yours, all yours Mr. Pangilinan."