Quality time

Whenever you visited Donny's family, you felt so loved. You felt like you were actually home. His parents were so nice and so were Benj, solana and Hannah. You were getting along really good, and you had been hanging out a lot recently. Right now, you and Donny were currently in his room, doing nothing dirty, just chilling. "What do you want to do tomorrow, babe?" He asked while playing with your hair.

"Oh, Solana and Hannah wanted to go to the mall tomorrow." You replied. He mumbled an 'oh' and stopped playing with your hair.

"What's up?" You asked while sitting up to face him.

He stared at your for a moment. "C'mon, you've already done that with them today!" He whined. Somehow, it made you giggle. "This is not funny, they're literally stealing my girlfriend." He sounded so cute. "I'm not an object." You commented.

Donny glared at you. "You know what I mean." He huffed. "C'mon, babe. When the school starts again we can have a lot of time together." You winked.

Sighing, you gave him a puppy eyes. "Let me just have some girl time." You begged and Donny didn't say anything for a moment. "I just want to do something together." He still whined.

"You're cute." You grinned. "Only for you, though." He got closer to you and kissed your nose.

"See, I'm a cutie." You laughed and playfully slapped him. "I'm still going to the mall with your sisters, though." Donny sighed, giving in. "Fine. But promise me we'll have a lot of quality time together when you come back, alright?"

"Alright."
"Promise me."

"I promise you, President Donny." He smirked and kissed you. "That's my girl."