READ ME

To the Reader/s,

Hey there. My name is Sullivan and you are about to read my first book "Being the Billionaire's Husband".

This book was the very first book I've written. It was somehow my 'first shot' at writing in Wattpad. So I've written this back on 2014 or 2015 (idk I forgot lol) and I never thought it would click. I thought it was a good book (in my own opinion) until I decided to read it again.

There are many mistakes I've made in this book. Many grammatical errors and plot holes. I was planning to edit it until I got anxiety towards the book itself. The comments got quite aggressive and to the point that it made me want to erase the book. Everyone was calling me stupid and dumb and many more.

I wanted to change the book. Hell yeah I did. I wanted to change some of the plot but I decided not to because it would be a lot of work and it somehow made the book lose it's soul. And I didn't want that to happen.

Honestly, I started editing it. Until Chapter 5 I think. But then I realized that no matter how much I edited the words, the plotline (the one "full of shit") would still remain.

So I stopped writing and editing for 2 years because I had some very personal things to attend to. I was about to forget about my life here in wattpad. I was almost on the brink of deleting the book and my account until a friend (one that is very close to my heart) messaged me on twitter saying that she made me a cover of the book.

 I was almost on the brink of deleting the book and my account until a friend (one that is very close to my heart) messaged me on twitter saying that she made me a cover of the book

Then I cried

Then I cried. I spent the night confused on what to do. I wanted to keep the book and my life in Wattpad but a part of me wanted to delete it too. I can't even stand reading the comments lol.

 I can't even stand reading the comments lol

"It's a good first shot." Ashley said. Right then I realized I had to suck it up and keep this book.

I remembered the first time I posted a chapter. How happy I was receiving my first vote. I remembered staying up late at night waiting for someone to comment or vote. I remembered all the best people I met on this site. I remembered all the memories and euphorias I felt here few years ago.

And I decided to go back to Wattpad.

So yeah. This book means a lot to me. If you still want to read this, go ahead and read it but take into consideration that this book is far from perfect and no matter how many hate comments you leave on comment section I will continue to love this book. (Yes, I read every single fucking comment. Shoutthefuckout to--kidding. Lol. Seriously though, fuck off.)

It was a (my) good first shot, after all.

Also, don't forget to check my other books (SEVEN SINS, stockholm syndrome, etc.) because it surely ain't like this one.

Talk to you soon!

Love,
Sullivan