Chapter 12- I have a Question

Drew(Because I love him)—-^

Chapter 12- I have a Question

George's POV

It's been three days since I went..wild.Okay,I really don't know how to describe myself that time. All I know, is that I'm fine now. 

I thought Vince would never show his ugly face to me again but when we met at the mall, shock hit me like a fucking wrecking ball. Memories seem to rush back into me. 

It's a good thing Alexander was there. Because of him, I felt like thinking about Vince won't make me remember the past. He was there for me, I love him for that.

I smile widely as I remembered what happened the last few days. 

Suddenly, I heard the sound of my office door being opened.

"Sir, it was confirmed that the flowers have arrived unto Mckinley Inns." 

Sam's voice pulls me back from my thoughts. I looked up and nod at him in reply.He then walks out of the office.

A smile forms on my lips as I stood from my chair and paced my office while holding my phone in my hand. I can't help it. When I know Alexander calls me it makes me so excited. Well I'm assuming he'll call since I sent him flowers...again. Just remembering his smile when he looks at the flowers on his desk makes me so happy.

After a few minutes, my phone buzzes and a wide smile form at my lips when I recognize the caller's ID.

"A gorgeous handsome and lady-killer man on the line, may I ask who's calling?" I tease him while smiling. His call always completes my day. 

I hear him chuckle on the other line. "Oh please, you and your big ego."

"You love it though.Admit it."

"Whatever. I wanted to thank you for the flowers...again." I could sense his blush even if his not infront of me.

"The flower shop had roses today! "He chuckled again on the other line. Well, I wanted to give him roses everyday. I kinda put up a fight when they only had tulips... just a little fight though.

"I'm glad they did. You might go wild and do things to them just because they had tulips." I smiled as I walked towards my desk and sat on it.

"Well, it wasn't my fault they ran out. You know, costumers know best."

"I liked the tulips though." My brows suddenly furrow in confusion.

"You did?" Maybe he prefered tulips more than roses. 

"Yes. Don't you think roses are too... cliche?" I nod at what he said. He really is one-of-a-kind. Many people would prefer roses.

"Okay, I'll make sure you'll recieve tulips from now on." I said confidently. I'll make sure to call the flower shop to prepare tulips for me everyday.

"You really don't have to send me flowers. Like seriously, my office looks like a flower garden right now." 

"I'll send you flowers everyday because I can." I said as I smirk. Putting flowers in his office makes him think of me. And that's what I want, for me to be on his mind.

"You sounded like a spoiled brat." He laughed on the other line. A pout escapes me even though I did my best not to.

"Say anything you like, wifey."