Chapter 13- CIA Asset!

Adam Lankins (Karl Urban) —^

Chapter 13- CIA Asset!

Alexander's POV

What is love?

George is love!

Ugh. My subconciousness always answers that way. That man sure makes me crazy. Oh god,just thinking about our about-to-start 'office sex' and Drew's epic entrance makes me feel so embarassed. I really don't know what got into me that I just let him take me in my office desk. I feel like I have no dignity, doing such activity in my office. What if Lauren went in or someone else?Gosh.

Truth be told I wanted it to stop.Or not.

ARGH! He's giving me mixed emotions. I think didn't want it to happen, but the other half of me says the opposite. Am I weird?

"Hey!"

When he touches me I feel like he touches my very core and his long finge—

"HEY!BITCH, YOU BETTER STOP IGNORING ME OR I'LL SMACK YOU UPSIDE DOWN!"

My eyes open in shock as I flinch from Drew's voice. Did he just shout at me?

"Me?"I raise a brow at him, why the hell would he be shouting at me?

"Yes you! Like duh, am I talking to Alexander McKinley here? Or is it air?" He rolls his eyes at me and takes a sip on his Java Chip Frapuccino. I look down at mine only to see it ignored.

"Sorry. I was distracted." 

"As if I don't know that.You've been saying George's name like fifty times already and sighing dreamily."

"I wasn't thinking about him!" I said quickly.Suddenly,felt a blush appear on my face.Like seriously? Did I do that? 

How does George do that? Even if he left like an hour ago, he still leaves me spacing out and dumbfounded. 

UGH STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM, YOU DUMB BRAIN!

"Sheesh. So you're lying and you want me to believe that. Like, hello? Do I look like I'm dumb?" I chuckle at his face. Even if he acts like this, he's still my bestfriend and I'm only me when I'm with him.

"Of course not! Hail the starbucks diva!" I chuckle as I fanned his face with my hand like a servant who's serving his master.

"Yeah. Seek redemption, wench." He laughed and I remembered something.Time for paypack.

"Soooo...A little bird told me, Thomas has a crush on you." I tease him and wiggle my eyebrows. Yes, George told me how Thomas had a crush on him.I couldn't believe it myself about Thomas gawking about Drew when he was alone with George.

It's funny though that cupid still had someone for Drew.

I surpress my laugh when I notice Drew blushing. Something smells fishy.

"W..what?" Drew stutters like an idiot and I reachede over to smack his head making while laughing.

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE INLOVE! ADMIT IT!" I jump on my seat like an idiot. Well, miracle still happen!

Drew was known to be someone who doesn't want to fall inlove quickly. He wants to play hard-to-get. 

"Ouch! How dare you smack me!" He rubs the part of his head where I smacked him. I was just laughing in my seat as I see him turning scarlet.

"You love him! HAHAHA! DREW LOVES THOM—" I couldn't finish what I said as I felt Drew's hands on my mouth. 

"UGH!So what if I am? And plus! The feeling is not mutual! I'll be going back to UK soon and I'll be saying 'sayonara' to the hotshot." He mumbles but I could still notice the sadness in his voice. I open my mouth and softly bite his palm. He grunts and pulls back his hand.