Chapter 2- Fascinated

Sean O'Pry as George Garrison -->

Chapter 2-Fascinated

George's POV

I ran a hand through my hair and released a sigh. Paperworks needed to be attended were already piling up and Grandfather's request seem to not leave my mind.

He told me that he wanted me to be married before he'll die.

Clearly, I agreed even if it was against my own will.

I. AM. GAY.

How can I marry a girl when just thinking about their tacos, if you know what I mean, makes me want to puke already. Even their two coconuts infro--okay you get the point.

A knock suddenly interrupts my monologue, making me look at the door.

"Come in." I said and Samuel or Sam immediately walks inside my office.

He is currently my bodyguard slash driver slash advisor. I know it's weird but I hired him as a bodyguard and then he suddenly became like an overall person for a long time.

"Mr. Garrison, it's almost 6 o'clock and you wouldn't want to miss dinner with your parents."

Sam was getting comfortable being with me even though I was eyeing his ass sometimes. Tell that to him and I'll punch you. I glanced at my watch. Damn. I almost forgot about tonight's dinner with my parents.

"Okay. Prepare the car." I said as I stood.

"Right away Sir." He said as I took my things from the table.

I walk towards the door and as I walk out of the office, Claire, my secretary, says a quick goodbye. After returning the gesture, I rode the private elevator in a very comfortable silence. Soon, I climbed inside the car and sat beside the window.

It's gonna be another evening with all the asking about my marriage. Everyone's been gaga over that topic. Like, why the hell do I need to find a bride like I was okay with being married to a girl.

Oh! Since I'm still a lot far from my destination, I shall introduce myself.

My name is George Garrison, 25 years old, I am an only son and I am currently the head of Garrison Inc. My company deals with hotels and other establishments.

So I am getting married soon, against my own will. But since I am so fucking brilliant, I plan on marrying a girl, make her fall for me and then pretend infront of my grandfather. When he passes away, I shall divorce her and forget she even existed. A perfect plan, I know.

Call me an asshole all you want, but I still hope though that I find someone soon, a man of course. I think that wouldn't be hard since, you know, I'm handsome.

I mean, it's not being conceited or having mere megalomania. Well I do sometimes watch myself on the mirror sometimes and wonder if someone will fall for me. Yes, I've met a few guys but they were never...enough. It's a weird feeling that I really can't explain.

But still, I hope that after all the shit I go through I'll meet someone perfect for me. Someone who won't love me for money and my looks. But for me as a whole.

Soon enough, the car enters a large gate and arrives in front of a mansion. As soon as we stopped infront of the house, Sam opens the car door and I walked towards the door. After a few knocks, my Mother soon faces me.

"George, you're here!" Mom immediately rushes to my side and hugs me.

"Hi mom." I answer with a chuckle as I hugged her back.