Epilogue- Gotcha!

THIS PHOTO MADE MY DAY LIKE SERIOUSLY LMAO.

Epilogue- Gotcha!

Alexander's POV

"G..george?" I ask softly and I couldn't read his face. He just stared at me silently.

"Who are you?"

And just like that... My heart shattered into a million pieces. It hurts. Fuck it hurts so much.

"George, what are you saying! That's your fiancé. It's Alexander McKinley. Do you remember him?" I heard Bianca's voice and I stood there. Trying to hold back my tears that were probably gonna fall any second now.

"George! It's me.. It's me Alexander!" I rushed to his side and grabbed his hand. I could see the emotions in his eyes. And it fucking told me that he didn't know me anymore.

"Who are you? Please..stay away. "

I let go of his hand as the tears finally fell. I was tired of crying but no matter how much I tried. I...It just hurts.

"I.. need to g..go. I'm sorry." I wiped my tears before rushing to the door but before I could move, I felt a hand grabbing my wrist.

"Gotcha." My had turned to George only to see him grinning at me.

My mouth widened in shock as George just laid there, grinning at me.

He pranked me. George Garrison pranked me. He fucking pranked me.

"You fucking prankster! How dare you scare me like that!" I climbed his bed and started punching his chest. "I was scared. I was fucking scared you dimwit!"

"Ouch! Stop hitting me, I just got into a car accident, genius!" George starts to gasp in pain and I stop hitting him before hugging him and burying my head on his chest.

"I thought you forgot about me." My tears came out of eyes as I intake George's scent.

"It thought it would be funny. But I did told you that I'll forget about everything not just you." I felt his lips on my head as I continued sobbing on his chest.

--

"ALEXANDER!" I fringed when I heard George's voice over my ear. "What are you thinking about?"

"You and your amnesia prank." I rolled my eyes, making George hug me from behind and rain kisses on my neck.

"You love me though so you'll still forgive meeee." He chuckles making me sigh.

"Whatever. I hate pranks. I hate prankers. I hate everything." I say making him chuckle again. "I love you though." I add and I could sense his grin.

After the accident, George stayed on the hospital for a month. I was angry at him for the prank but I moved on later on (not really). Everything seemed to move fast. Drew is now here for the wedding. THE FINAL WEDDING. Yep, it better be the final. Thomas and Drew is getting weird and whatever but I don't care.

So yeah, the day after tomorrow is the wedding. And everyone is getting gaga again. Including me since I have to keep an eye on George just incase something happens again. Yep, welcome to my world.

About the debt which started everthing, it was 'paid'. Or so George said. He said he took care of it and I just let him do what needs to be done. At firs I hated that everything about the debt but later on, I wanted to thank my dad for what happened. Not George's uncle though. He was rude.

I can't believe that here I am,getting married. It's like it was just yesterday when I stormed in Garrison Inc. , the good old days. I wouldn't change a thing though. Since because of it I am where I am now.

I look to George beside me as he kept on checking himself on the window. Megalomaniac.

"Can't get enough of yourself?" I ask teasingly, making him chuckle.

"Nah." He shakes his head, making me laugh at him.

"Oh George Garrison, what am I ever gonna do to you?" I ask with a smile and he walks to me before kissing me.

"Love me like the way I love you 'til my last breath." He says as we pull back.

"I hope it won't be hard." I smile before giving him a peck on the lips.

"What won't be hard?" He asks as he raises his eyebrows.

"You know," I shurg before grinning.

"Being the Billionaire's husband."

---

The enddddd! OMG YOU TOTALLY FELL FOR THE AMNESIA PRANK LMAO.
So yeah, no wedding happened since the wedding will be on Drew's book. Afterwards, I will start editing the book since there are a lot of grammatical errors.

I hate to say it but this is the end of BTBH, my first ever book to be successful. Thank you for all the readers who kept on waiting for updates. I love y'all.

ALSO! Read my other books like "When trouble walked in" and Drew's book "All I do for Drew."

MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH!

(Laters not-my-baby. Bc Rowan is my baby.)