Chapter 21- What just happened?

Alexander's POV

"You Know, I love these." I say with amusement as I run my hand along George's torso, going down to his abs and stopping there.

"Love what?" I look over to George only to see his eyes closed as I lay my cheek on his chest, hearing his heartbeat.

"Your body, it's not like those big, hulk-ish types. Actually, it looks like you don't spend much effort on working out. "I say with amusement as I my hand skims its way along George's torso, across his nipples and finally reaching over to his cheek.

"Well, I could always work out 'til I look like Dwayne Johnson." He says with a smirk making me chuckle.

"What?" He opens his eyes and raises an eyebrow.

"I seriously don't think you'd look good with a Dwayne Johnson type of body." Yep. I mean it. If his body will be like Dwayne fucking Johnson, he'd look like a sausage. OH MY GOD, DID I JUST SAID SAUSAGE?!

"You'll still love me though." George says with a smirk like he was certain.

"I don't know. Will I?" I say teasingly making him gape at me. I then laughed at how he looked. "I was kidding. Stop looking at me like that!" I gave his chest a soft slap making him throw his head back, laughing.

It's been a month since the 'How not to look like you didn't just have sex the night before' incident in the office. A lot of things happened, like George's mother being gaga over the wedding with my sister. Once I introduced Kat with George's mom, they've been BFF's ever since. Birds of the same feather fly together, right?

George is still George. Well not really because now he clears his morning schedule just to have morning sex and cuddling session with me which makes me clear my morning schedule also. NOT EVERYDAY! Like hello, I'd be a limping freak if that happens.

So here I am, laying on George's chest since we just finished making love. I can't imagine myself being on a honeymoon since I'm sure that once we arrived on the destination, he'll pounce on me. Who said I was complaining?

I was suddenly pulled out of my reverie when I heard two knocks on the door. I looked over to George only to see him asleep. Ugh.

"Sir? You have a guest." Adam's voice looms over the room and I looked over to George and he's still sleeping.

"George. Hubby, wake up!" I reached over his shoulder to shake him.

"Hmm. Wifey, let me sleep. I'll fuck you later." He moves and turns to the side.

THIS MAN IS SO FRUSTRATING SOMETIMES.

"I'm coming Sam. Wait!" I tried my best to stand, but my legs were still wobbly. I groan in frustration before reaching over to the black robe near me. I quickly wear it and before leaving the room, I grabbed a pillow and threw it to George.

Once I left the room, I saw no one by the hallway. I took a few steps but I stopped on my tracks when I hear Sam's voice. I thought it was Adam who called?

"It won't work."

I just stayed silent. Where the fuck is that voice coming from?

"Just give it a chance. Give us a chance."

A gasp escapes me making me quickly cover my mouth with my hand. I look over to the guest room which had the door slightly open.

"I can't. This won't work. I love my job and I might lose it."