Chapter 16- Naughty!

(Hubby Above-^ And, don't play the song yet unless I tell you! x3)

Chapter 16- Naughty!

George's POV

"I'll miss you!" Alexander whispers but loud enough for me to hear as he hugs drew.

Just so you know, today is the day that Drew flies back to Europe. Me, Alexander and Thomas (since he begged to come with us) are here on the airport to watch Drew take hs flight.

"I know, I'll miss myself too." Drew grins and I bit my lip to prevent a chuckle from escaping. Damn, this man is funny.

"Jerk!" Alexander pulls away from the hug and pushes Drew playfully and Drew chuckles in reply. Well, Drew is a bit taller than Alexander but still as slender as him.

I look over to Thomas by my side only to see him looking a Drew as if was he was going to be gone forever. Speaking about Thomas, he would never tell me what happened with their lunch date. But I can guess good things happened from the way he wore a big smile when he saw me the next day.

Drew walks over to Thomas by side and I walked over beside Alexander knowing they'll need some 'alone time'. Drew whispers something to Thomas but to my surprise, Drew suddenly stomps on Thomas foot making him jump in pain.

"What the hell was that for?!" Thomas whines and I chuckled knowing how only Drew can do this to him. I look over to Alexander by my side and he was raising a brow at me. I leaned down to give him a peck on the cheek and wrap my hand on his waist before looking back at the complicated couple infront of us.

"That's for upgrading my flight into first class!" Drew snarls and Thomas instantly sends a glare towards me. I shrug in apology since he told me to keep it a secret. Well, I told Alexander about it then Wifey spoke it to Drew. So typically it wasn't my fault.

"You should be-" Thomas started talking but he was cut off when Drew suddenly raised both of his hands and put it on both sides of Thomas' head before pulling him down for a long kiss. A grin escapes me as I watch how Thomas' face changed from shocked into flushed. Alexander was laughing by my side and I leaned down to kiss him on the head.

"And that's for making my stay here memorable." Drew says as they pull back but Thomas didn't waste any second and leaned down to kiss him again.

"HEY ENOUGH SMOOCHING! YOU'LL BE LATE FOR YOUR FLIGHT!" Alexander shouts and we both chuckle when the both of them pulls back with a flushed face. Well, Drew's pale complexion made him look like a ripe tomato.

Drew gave Thomas one look and then hurriedly proceeded towards the boarding area.

"Call me when you arrive!" Thomas shouts and Drew turns back before giving him a thumbs up.

Thomas and Alexander waved at him before he finally disappeared.

"So, you and Drew huh?" Alexander started talking when Thomas approached us.

"Yep. I'll be going to Europe to find him since he wouldn't give me his address." Thomas pouted and I laughed when he lookes like a baby.

"Maybe that was the point for not giving his address. So you wouldn't find hi-"

"I'll waste all my money just to find him." Thomas suddenly blurts out and I laughed even more.

"He got you hooked on his tiny finger dude!" They both look back at me and Thomas was glaring at me. I raised both of my hands in defeat and smiled softly.