Chapter 15- Don't

Bianca Garrison (Portrayed by Julia Roberts)-^

NOTE: PLAY THE SONG ABOVE (ED SHEERAN- DON'T) OR YOU'LL MISS HALF OF YOUR LIFE. LOLJK. x3

Chapter 15- Don't

Alexander's POV

Don't with my love

That heart is so cold

All over my own

I don't wanna know that babe

Don't with my love

I told her, she knows

Take aim and reload

I don't wanna know that babe

I was smiling and singing to myself while making waffle batter on the kitchen. Sarah was here earlier but I told her to go back to sleep because I wanted to make George 'breakfast-in-bed'. I took quite a fight but Sarah gave up later on.

I really don't know why I'm doing this but truth be told, I feel so useless while I'm here on the house. It's like all I do here is stay like a king while everyone has their individual job and I don't. So here I am, making waffles while listening to Ed Sheeran on a saturday morning. This song is just awesome and I can't stop listening to it like a maniac.

I mean, nothing would go wrong about making waffles, right? You just make the instant batter then throw it into the waffle-maker and it's done!

On my hotel door

I don't even know if she knows what for

She was crying on my shoulder

I already told you

Trust and respect is what we do this for

I never intended to be next

But you didn't need to to take him to bed, that's all

And I never saw him as a threat

I was still singing when I poured the batter for the first waffle. Thank God, this type of technology got invented!

I closed the waffle-maker and watched it closely while still singing. I know I should stop singing since my saliva might go and become another ingredient on the waffle but I just couldn't stop singing even if have a not-so-good voice. A chuckle escapes me as I thought that maybe the batter already had my saliva on it and George might eat it. Oh well.

Just so you know, the showering of saliva while singing is totally inevitable.Trust me, it is.

Until you disappeared with him to have sex of course (A/N: That's just mean, Ellie Goulding. :( )

Its not like we were both on tour

We were staying on the same hotel floor

And I wasn't looking for a promise or commitment

But it was never just fun and I thought you were different

This is not the way you realize that you want it