Chapter 9- Starbucks Diva

Wifey (right) with Drew (Nash Grier) —^

Chapter 9- Starbucks Diva

Alexander's POV

"Happy ninth birthday, son!" Daddy smiles widely at me as he hands me a very huge box with a red ribbon on top. His gift is so big!

"Thanks Daddy!" I hugged him tightly before letting go and receiving the gift.

"Open it, Son." Daady says with an excited smile. What does this box contain?

I crouched down on the floor and hurried myself. As I open the box, I reached down and pulled the object inside. Suddenly, a big brown fluffy teddy bear faces me. I've never had a teddy before since mommy said it might make me girly, but I always wanted to have one.

"THANK YOU DADDY!" I hugged him again. Daddy might be a bit fat but I love him so much.

"No problem, Son. You always said you wanted one. Now, what will you name him?" Daddy smiles at before he kneels infront of me so that I can see him without looking up.

"Uhmmmm. PETE! I'll name him Pete since Daddy's name is Peter!" Daddy laughs and ruffles my hair.

"Silly."

I groan when I felt the warmth on my face. I'm to sleepy too open my eyes but Im too sleepy to do so.

"Pete, why did you suddenly get so hard and muscular? Have you been going to the gym while I'm away?" I mumble as I nuzzled Pete. I don't care what people fucking say, but I still sleep with my body-sized teddy bear. It's the only thing that reminds me of my father. It's weird though because Pete seems so hard but soft at the same time. Weird.

"Who the hell is Pete?" My eyes instantly open and I see a man's tanned chest infront of me.My nose catches the scent of bodywash and chocolate.

My mind suddenly drifts back to reality and a yelp escapes me before I roll over the other side of the bed making me fall on the floor.

"Ouch." I say as I rub my ass. Well, falling from the bed hurts.

I look up and saw Hubby rushing over to me on the floor.

"Are you alright?" He asks worriedly and my nose catches his morning breath instantly. Yuck.

"Of course not! Why are you in my room? I thought we agreed that I'll be sleeping in this bed?"

"Well, We did agree that. But I wanted to sleep with you. You're so beautiful when you sleep."

"Oh God right now I don't care! Please brush your teeth! NOW!" I point to the bathroom and he chuckles before rushing to the bathroom. I just hate morning breath.

I stood and rub my ass. It's throbbing now.

As I walk towards the bathroom, George is almost done as I picked my toothbrush and put some toothpaste on top. I brushed my teeth and when I looked towards Hubby's reflection, I see him smirking at me.

I raised an eyebrow at him but when I saw what he was truly looking at I looked down and curiously and my eyes open in shock when I realize... I'm still in my damn underwear!

My face heats up and I quickly spit out on the sink before rushing to the closet.

"You have a beautiful body, Wifey! And your legs are to die for!" He laughs and it makes me blush even more harder as I quickly changed into pajamas.

"Dickhead!" I shout back from the closet. I looked at the clock and realize that it's still early in the morning. I walked in my bedroom and saw Pete lying on the floor. I frown as I don't remember doing anything for him to be here.