Chapter 11- Healing Hearts

Heavy-Hearted Hubby-^

Note: Play the song above while reading this Chapter. Mwah. And Yes, I'm a 50SOG fanboy.

Chapter 11- Healing Hearts

Alexander's POV

My eyes starts to open and I notice that I am alone in the bedroom. I sat up from the bed and scanned the dark room. Where is George? I looked at the clock and noticed that it was just midnight.

I quickly pulled George's shirt from the closet. Which is a bit bigger than me since I'm literally smaller than him.

I opened the door and notice that the house was dark. I walked down the stairs and when I reached the bottom, I noticed there the house was quiet besides the unusual sound that came from an unknown distance. I followed the sound and to my surprise, it lead me to the breakfast bar. I fumbled my way to the light switch and once I found it, I turned on the lights.What shocked me even more is that I saw hubby, sitting on one of the stools while continously chugging down a dark alcoholic drink. Whiskey? or Brandy? I can't actually figure it out because my eyes focused on him. He was...crying.

I quickly ran over to him and pulled away the glass and the bottle of alcohol. I heard drunk people punches people who takes away their drinks. Let him punch me then.

"What the fuck do you want, McKinley?" He slurs as he try to push me away. He reeks of alcohol and I do my best to ignore it.

"You're drunk. Come on. Let's go to bed." I try to pull him from the stool. I pull his arm and sling it on my shoulder as I did my best to help him stand.

"You know w..what McKinley? I hate you. I fucking hate you." His eyes blinks slowly and his head moves like it's so light.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." He's drunk. He doesn't know what he's saying.

"I hate you..because..you made me fall inlove with you.. in Three fucking..days!" He tries to raise his pinky, ring and middle fingers.

"I know. I love you too." I say as we stumble our way towards the stairs.

"You say that..but you give me blue balls! tss. Prick." I can tell that he's really out of his mind. "I drank to forget the pain Vince caused me...I realized I...that I.. already forgot about it...because you were there...and that I was drinking because..I felt..rejected when you said ... 'no'."

A tear escapes me and I had no time to wipe it off since both of my hands were occupied.

"I thought you didn't want to do it yet. Like you told me." I say as I remembered what he said in the bathroom.

"Hubby, what's wrong?"

"We can't do this yet. I can't make love to you yet."

"I don't know..you turn me on..I never fell so hard for someone..after..after...Vince." My jaw clench in anger as I hear the name 'Vince' again. What did he do to him?

I notice that we were on top of the stairs so I opened the door and pushed him forcefully on the bed. George lays on his back and he watches me.Suddenly, he starts calling my name.

"R..ride me wifey, y..yeah like that!" My eyes open in shock as he starts thrusting in the hair. I don't know if I would laugh or feel embarassed. Oh God. I could feel my face heating up and my erection as if it taunts me to it.

"I..m co..coming! O..h shit fuck!" He groans and when I look at him, I notice that he's not er.. hard. Is he hallucinating? I look back at him and notice that he's already asleep. And here I am, standing like an idiot because I just saw Hubby having sex to an imaginary version of myself.