Chapter 22- Stop changing the subject

Play the song above! --^

Chapter 22- Stop changing the subject

Alexander's POV

I was panting. I was gasping for air. I don't know what I was feeling but all I know is that my hands were wall around George as I cried.

I fell on the pool. I fell on the fucking pool. I look so stupid crying over just because I accidentally fell on the fucking pool.

"Mom, I c—can't swim! P—lease h..elp!" I was unconsciously trying to reach over the edge as mommy just stood there. Lookin' at me with a smile.

"Annabelle, where are you?" My eyes opened widely as I heard daddy's voice.

"DADDY! HELP ME! DADD—"I was shouting out so loud so that Daddy could help me but I couldn't finish what I was yelling when I started to fall to the bottom of the pool. I reached out and before I could notice anything, my eyes started to close.

"Hey. I'm here. I'm here." George was whispering things to me as I cried and cried over what happened. I was shaking, maybe because of the cold and the flashbacks that kept on pushing on my mind.

When I finally calmed myself down, I buried my head in the crook of George's neck as he continued running his hand across my back.

"Wifey,are you okay? Of course you're not." I chuckled at what George just said. I can't believe he can still make after being in a vulnerable state of mind.

"Just hold on me tight, I'll take you back to our room. No sex this time." I gave him a soft slap on the back, making him smirk as he carried me bridal style. I looked back only to see Katie hugging Mrs. Garrison as she cried. When she looked at me, I mouthed 'I'm okay' and she gave me a soft smile in reply.

George kept on carrying me until we entered the bedroom. "How about we take a bath, we're both wet." I just nodded softly in reply.

He carried me on the bathroom and made me sit on a chair. I watched him as he started filling the tub with water and some other liquids I wouldn't care what it was. He then went over to me and to my surprise he hugged me tightly.

"I thought I'd lose you." A chuckle escapes me and his eyes drift over to me.

"What's so funny?" He raises his eyebrow at me in confusion.

"I fell on a pool not deeper than 8 feet. I wouldn't di—"

"If no one was there, you'd die. You know that." I bit my lip as I realized he was telling the truth. George then hugged me again.

Silence covered the room. I then leaned over and gave George's head a soft peck, feeling his wet hair over my lips. He looked at me in the eyes and I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Come on. Let's get you into the bathtub. I wouldn't want you getting sick." He started lifting my wet shirt over my head. When it came off, he threw it away. His warm hand then ran over my cold torso, making me shiver in return.

"I thought you said no sex." I said with a smirk. George then reached over and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Then stop tempting me." He then smiled at me before standing and taking of his shirt, exposing his beautiful body to me. He starts taking of his pants and underwear before finally submerging himself on the bathtub. He then looks at me with a smirk.

"What are you waiting for? Come in." I bit my lip before standing before him and taking of my pants and underwear. His eyes were watching me hungrily and he licked his lips. I then looked over the water and his erection was way standing.