Chapter 19- Making love

(HA! YOU NAUGHTY LITTLE SPECIMEN! Welcome to the dark side~ lol)

Chapter 19- Making love

Alexander's POV

"I'll show you who's the pussy."

And with that, I was felt my shirt, well George's shirt, getting lifted and leaving my body. George throws it on God-knows-where and my heart was fucking beating so hard. George starts kissing my neck and rubbed my crotch with his hand, which send tingles to my groin. I moved my neck to give him better access and when I notice George fumbling, I quickly reached over the hem of his shirt and lifting it above his head. He then goes back to kissing my neck and soon he laid me on the mattress with me on my back. He started to go lower starting from my collarbone, to my chest and then to my nipple. I moaned in pleasure as he licks the hard nipple and holding the other one in the middle of his thumb and index finger.

I was hard. Oh yes, I was fucking hard.

Both of my hands were on his hair and I was gripping it for life as I moaned when he continued kissing and licking down my torso. He soon reached stomach and he gives it a few licks before going even lower. I was squirming but George's hands on both sides of my hips were holding me in place. I bit my lip as George looks up to me before gripping my underwear and pulling it down. I raised my hips to make the process easier and once my underwear was taken, my naughty erect cock fell back to my stomach.

George ran his fingers from the bottom to the top of the shaft which made it even harder.

"Oh my, what a very excited fellow." George smirks before he gives it a lick. A moan escapes me when I feel the warm tongue running over my erection. George holds it with his hand and licks the tip. For sure he must've tasted my pre-cum since I was already leaking.

Soon, George takes me into his mouth and his other hand grips my balls.

"Ugh! Hubby, that feels good." George eyes were staring into mine as his head bobbed up and down. I don't know how he did it but when the tip of my cock hit the back of his throat, I felt pleasure I've never felt before. His hand was playing with my balls and his wonderful tongue continuously swirled inside his mouth. I was moaning and my chest arched up in pleasure. George continues what he does but suddenly he lets my erection out of his mouth. He takes his pajamas off and grabs a bottle containing some sort of clear substance and a box of condom from the side. I'm sure it was covered with cloth and I never noticed it was there.

"Such a boyscout." I mumbled teasingly and he gives me a peck on the lips before going down to lick my nipple and going even mo lower to take my cock in his mouth once again. I don't know how he did it but he made me moan and scream like never before.

My legs were spread widely then I felt a finger teasing my hole and before I could prepare myself his finger was inside me. He must've applied it with the substance the bottle from earlier contained.

He was sucking me and fingering me at the same time. His finger felt painful from the start but when it suddenly hit that unknown sweet spot, my head got into a sudden daze.

"Oh God. That felt good." George smirked on his lips and I felt another finger enter me. His warm mouth and the way his fingers always hit the spot made me push back into his fingers willingly. I was moaning so hard and my heart was beating so fucking fast. Then a third finger came in, and I was screaming. I don't know why but for sure it was from both the pleasure and the pain. I kept pushing back to his finger and George sucked me hard. He started to move his finger even faster and I was moaning so hard.

"Oh yes! George, yes! I..m c..cumming!" Without a response, George continued sucking me and fingering me at the same time and pleasure was eating me like a cucpcake.

I moaned so loud and my chest arched up when I felt myself explode in George's mouth. I thought George would pull back but he sucked all my seed like he liked it. When he swallowed it, my cock went erect again.

Oh my, Alexander junior wants more.

When my cock was out of George's mouth, George moved up and kissed me. His tongue entered my domain and right there, I tasted myself. I tasted the exotic, sweet and salty taste of my cum.

"More." It came more like a whisper when we both pulled back from the hot kiss. "I want you." I pleaded desperately and George smirks before giving me a peck of the lips.

Soon, George rolled the condom on his oh-so-wonderful cock. It made me squirm both in delight and anticipation. George then applied the transparent substance on his cock.

He enters his finger in my hole again as his chest was against mine.

"Are you sure about this? We can still stop?" He asks worriedly and my mind was such in a whirlpool of pleasure that It made me struggle on finding an answer.

"Yes. Yes, I want you." I kissed George on the lips and when we pull back, I felt the tip of his cock on my hole. When it started to pass the tight ring, I was screaming in pain. I notice George stopping in his tracks and it made me even more desperate.

'No. Don't stop, please!"

"Just tell me if it hurts, okay? And we'll stop." I just nodded and George starts to push his length even deeper inside me. Oh fuck, it hurts. It's like I was getting ripped in half. A part of me wanted to stop but I didn't. I wanted this to happen. I fucking want this.

When he was balls deep inside me, George stops for a minute and kisses me in the lips. My arms was on his back and we were still immobile.

"Hubby, move." George starts to move in a slow pace and I was breathing fast. My legs were crossed and laid on top of his hips as he starts to move even faster. George was kissing on my neck and I was moaning his name.

Suddenly, George got into a moderate pace and I could feel the warmth of his cock inside me. And when he hit that sweet spot, I felt like my eyes rolled back in pleasure.

"Fuck, do that again!" George thrusting into me and hitting that spot all the time. My hands grip his back tightly and when I begged him to go faster, pleasure made me see stars.

He was grunting as he continued ramming into me. I could feel my cock pulsating at the feeling. He didn't even touch my erection yet I feel like I was going to explode any minute.

"Oh yes! Oh fuck! Yes, George! Right there! Ah!" I was screaming at the pleasure as he continued hitting the spot.

Before I knew it, George sat up while he was still inside me making me straddle his lap. When I got into the position, he started ramming into me again. My hands were on his hair and his lips were nipping my collarbone. I was screaming, moaning and asking for more.

My cock was bouncing and rubbed on his hard-rock abs as he continued to ram into me. The friction brought even more pleasure.

"George! I'm gonna cum!" I was screaming when I felt myself closer to the edge.

"Cum for me, Baby." And with that, my erection shooted all its contents while I screamed the word 'George'. And with a few more thrusts, George groans and shoots his warm load inside of me,or into the condom,whatever. I was panting as my head laid on his shoulder. I closed my eyes as pleasure ripped through me.

"I love you." George whispers as his erection was still inside me and he gives me a peck on the lips.

"I love you too." I mumbled softly as I my eyes were still closed.

And what made me even more happier was the thought that,

George and I didn't fuck each other, we made love.