Wolf Again

{Sara}

I was relieved that Jason immediately covered his body when he noticed. He had never done that to me before, not even when he first turned. Alexa walked away from the bed. "Im sorry! I am so so sorry!" she said as I walked up to her, growling, as if my wolf was back. 

Then the unexpected happened. I was a wolf! I was so happy, and I looked at Jason who was also changing. 

'She never even smelled like a mate to me, she smells like rotten food. I swear I would never do anything to hurt you,' Jason told me. I nodded my head and he came right next to me. 

Alexa got into the open window sill and turned back to us. "You will never understand what it is like to finally find your mate, when you have been looking for him your entire life, then you don't get him because you have a twin that he would love even though they weren't mates!" she screamed, then hopped. We ran over to the window sill and looked down. We saw her turn into a black ugly crow and she flew away. Feathers falling off her wings every second. She flew into the dark and then completely disappeared. 

We turned back to humans and Jason went over to get a blanket for me. When he returned I shook my head, "I don't need it," I said. I walkover to him, and traced his abs with my fingers. He tensed his muscles and looked up. I traced my finger up to his neck and traced his collarbones. He looked down at me and gave me a smile.

He picked me up and crashed me into the wall. He looked into my eyes. When he saw pure lust he kissed me as one of his hands held me up as the other slid behind my neck. I kissed him back and my arms slid over his shoulders then he started kissing my jaw and he made his way down to my mark. He kissed it gently then when I let out a small moan he kissed it harder.

***

I woke up laying with my head on Jason's chest. He must fave been awake because he was rubbing my back. I looked up at him. "How are you?" he asked. I just shrugged my shoulders and snuggled my face into the pillow and his neck. He chuckled and tightened his grip around my waist. 

We must have been laying there for about five hours, and when Jason got up I growled and tried grabbing after him, but failed. He threw me one of his shirts and a pair of my training shorts. I watched as Jason pulled his shirt over his head and it tighten around his body. I slowly hauled myself of the bed and put on my clothes. Since Jason's shirt was way to big I had to tie it in a little not at the bottom, and I actually looked pretty neat. 

I quickly braided my hair and we went downstairs for breakfast, only to realize that it was late afternoon and people were just finishing lunch. I sighed and went and made myself a sandwich. A few of the natives looked at me weirdly and I stared back at them, until they quit. Jason took one of the burgers from the grill and sat down next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed, again, as I ate my breakfast.

"What do you want to do today?" Hanna asked when she came over to us and sat down.  Luke sat down across from Jason and they started talking. 

"I don't know, it's kinda hard to do anything with you now. No offense," I said and she nodded. "You know what? Let's go out for dinner at five, then go to a movie after that!" I said and got Jason's attention at "dinner".

"That would be awesome!" she said and Jason and Luke nodded.

"Be ready to leave at 4:30 pm, and wear something nice," I said as I got up and winked an eye at her as I went up to go get ready. I had been looking for a fancy place online while we were just sitting around late at night and found a nice place called The Blue Diner. It was actually locally owned and the original founders that builds it were americans, so thats why it has an american name. They were also showing Pirates Of The Caribbean in the theaters not far from the restaurant, and I really needed to see that movie.

***

When I was doing some last touches to my makeup Jason walked into the bathroom in a reasonable outfit. A black v-neck t-shirt and some tan'ish jeans. He always looks extremely hot, but now? He was exceptionally hot. "What are you looking at?" he teases me, and I quickly straightened my sight and finished my makeup, casually glancing at him every second.

When we reached the restaurant I understood what game he was playing. He played it until we were seated at a table. He would gently brush against my hand or my leg. Getting me to look at him every two seconds, then raising his eyebrow as if to ask what I was looking at.

We were seated and looked at our menu. "Everything is in norwegian," Hanna whined. When our waitress came she asked Jason and Luke if they wanted a beer, they were surprised that she had asked. They were only 20 and 19. She told them that in Norway the age limit for drinking was 18 and they each had a beer. I got some water and Hanna got some pink lemonade. She quickly left to go to her other costumers and then got our drinks. I told Jason's beer, just for a small taste and I ordered him to get me one too, even if I am under age. He protested at the beginning, but eventually gave in by the time she came to take out order. 

I ordered something called lute fisk, with a side of fries. Hanna went with a plain old burger and fries. Luke and Jason were feeling adventurous and told her to give them whatever norwegians eat. She left and put our order in.

When our food came out I just sat and stared at my food and tasted a tiny bit of it. I basically almost threw up, then told Jason I was going to need another beer to be able to eat it. My food was some sort of fish, but the fries were good.

Jason got a sort of soup with small meatballs, small chunks of meat and carrots and potatoes in it. I tasted some and it was really good. Luke got the local pizza, a small one. It was covered in meat, pepperoni, tomatoes, and there was probably some fish in there as well.

"Norwegian food is disgusting!" I said as I took another bite of my fish. We sat around for the rest of dinner just talking about random things.

When we were finished we went to see the movie. It was awesome, at least the part that I saw. I fell asleep not long after it started.

~~~~~

Hello again

Sorry my game is down lately... I'm working on a new book so..

C.M.B