Out

{Sara}

I looked around as tears formed in my eyes. My cell door had been opened and two middle aged men came in. They grabbed my arms and legs, then carried me away from Jason.

This was the twenty-seventh time I had been tortured. I had started keeping track after about four or five.

I was carried into the same room as all the other times, a black square room with a torture chair. I begged them not to, but they chained me down and got their silver knives, stakes and other things.

By now I had learned silver is not a myth. It hurts as hell!

First they slid the knife over my arms and legs as I screamed in pain. Then the gave me some water. I screamed as I had also learned wolfsbane is real and burns wherever it touches me. Sucks to be me...

***

I was thrown into Jason's cell again and he rushed over to me. Ever since they started giving him wolfsbane so he wouldn't be able to attack them or run away when they came back here with me.

He pulled me in close and sent the men dangerous glares. "They will find us sooner or later!" he yelled as the men closed the cell door and walked away laughing.

I looked up at him smiling and I put my hand around his cheek. He put his huge hand on mine and smiled back at me, "I think the entire pack is going on a vacation after we get out of here."

"Where?" I asked him and he thought for a little. At the cabin he had told me about everything we owned, including pack houses all over the world with some of the people from our pack living in them to take care of it and watch out for rogues.

"Maybe somewhere in Europe," he said after a while of thinking. I smiled at him,

"Sounds good, I have never even been out of the state."

"Well then it's time to get out of here, then America!" he said as a huge smile spread across his face.

We got up and I leaned against him because my feet where to weak. He didn't hesitate by picking me up, bridal style, and kicked the door. Usually this wouldn't work, but since we were stronger together he used me to help him.

We rushed out of the cell, up the stairs. We passed my torture chamber, up some more stairs and through a door. I looked around and saw multiple men chatting a little ways away.

There were a few black SUV's standing a few feet away from is and he quietly ran over and we hid behind them. "Can you cloak us?" he whispered in my ear. I nodded and focused on us.

"Run!" I whispered when we were cloaked and he ran as if his life depended on it, which it did. We passed tall trees and jumped over dead logs.

After about two minutes of intense running we had reached the edge of the forest and I let go of the shield and everything turned black.

{Jason}

I looked at Sara as she fainted after using the cloak on us. I brushed a few locks of hair out of her face and laid her down carefully. When she was down I laid down next to her and held her tight.

"I love you," I whispered and fell asleep for the first time in a few weeks. I tried mind linking Luke, but I couldn't, I was still to weak.

***

"Alpha Jason?" someone said in shock. I jolted up and grabbed Sara. She had started to fall off of me after I sat up because she was laying on me. She was still sleeping but looked uncomfortable.

"Who is it?" I growled and looked around when a face I had hoped to see for a while now came into sight.

Luke.

"Luke! How did you find us?!" I asked in shock as a few Pack doctors checked on Sara then me.

"Well, we have been out looking for you for a couple weeks now. A few men were searching in this area yesterday midday, then all of a sudden they smelled you and Luna Sara. We set out for here immediately, but it took a while considering the pack is in Minnesota and we are in Chicago," he said and my eyes widened.

Chicago ?!

"Holly lord! What are we still doing here? And how long have we been here?" I asked as I grabbed Sara bridal style again and stood up.

"About a month," he said as we walked to who knows where. Well we walked Luke told me about how the pack had been without me and their Luna, that there were about twenty new pack warriors and the Jacksons had had twins.

"Oh, and the best of all. Hanna is pregnant!" Luke said and I smiled at him.

"Congrats dude, when am I going to be a uncle?" I joked and we laughed.

"You know, you might actually be called 'uncle' by the baby. I'm guessing Hanna's going to teach him to call Sara 'aunt' so..." Luke said and I chuckled and looked down at Sara.

She looked so peaceful and calm. After a good twenty minutes of walking we came to some of our pack cars. They were all black and they were sport scars. Luke got in the drivers seat and I got in the backseat and put Sara down carefully besides me and put on her seatbelt.

Luke started the car and we drove of towards our pack house. Only a good day and a half of driving to go. Note the sarcasm.

After a rough 12 hours me and Luke switched spots and we put Sara in the passenger seat as Luke took a nap, laying in the backseat. The downside of being 6' is that you barely have any space in the backseat if you are laying, unlike Sara who is 5'4' and can lay there easily.

She had still not waken up and I was a little concerned, but again, this was the first real sleep she had had in a month and she had gone through hell. She is going to love Norway!

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Sorry for not updating in a while... I am currently moving, just got my drivers permit, changing schools for the second time in under a year and I have super hard classes this term (where I get a lot of homework)

Anyways, I gave you this update and am going to try getting back to a scheduled of updating every 4-7 days again.

Love you all!!

C.M.B