Extra...

So, MLUTBAH is now over. Sorry...

But I have started two new books! The Assassins Game and Dream Boy

If you aren't only into werewolves you should ready The Assassins Game. But if you are only here for werewolves, read Dream boy

The Assassins Game

Kill, or be killed. The only phrase Nyssa Orya really cares about. When her sister was taken from her after her parents were murdered she became an assassin. That was when she was six. Now the seventeen year old has built a reputation as The Shadow, or Tshula's Assassin.

When she is wounded and attacked she has no other choice than surrender herself to the king, King Orian. He immediately arranges for her execution, but things don't go as planned for him or Nyssa when she is saved by a mysterious man in a black cloak. 

Dream Boy

Casey Klein is not your normal american teenage girl. She is a shy, quiet, abused fifteen year old who lives in a foster home. On the 4th of July her foster family forces her to go to a party with the parker family. 

Fast forward a couple months, Lucas Parker finds a certain interest in Casey that she does not understand. On top of that she has to juggle school and finding out what is going on with her. Little does she know her answers and a life of happiness and love is one question away.

So now that you have hopefully read the descriptions of each new story, you will go check them out :)

I will miss this book...