Breakfast

{Sara}

I woke up to the sound of plates clattering and food being made. I sat up and looked at my surroundings in confusion. There was a electric fire on the other side of the room, not too far away from the huge TV. There were huge book shelves and cabinets for movies, although we had Netflix, Hulu, etc. I was somehow in the living room on first floor.

"Jason?" I asked. A head peace out of the door on the side towards the kitchen.

"Yes love?" he answered as he walked over to me. He put the blanket, that I had accidentally thrown on the floor when I woke up, around me again and sat down.

"Why am I, we, down here?" I asked as I leaned my head on his chest.

"Because I have a surprise for yo-" he started saying, but was cut off by a voice I hadn't heard in a loooong time.

"Where the hell is my best friend?!" Hanna yelled as she stormed into the kitchen. I heard someone talking but I couldn't hear what they were saying, because I did;t have my wolf anymore.

"What the hell!" I said in surprise when a very pregnant Hanna came wobbing into the room. I stared at her with wide eyes as she rushed over to me and gave me a huge hug. "What... when... who... what?" I said in pure confusion. "Since when were you pregnant?" I finally managed to say.

"Right after you left," she said as Luke came into the room. I bet Jason didn't want to hear details like I do and he left, drawing Luke with him to the kitchen.

"Tell me!" I said as I grabbed a pillow and put it infant of my stomach (no joke or pun intended).

"Well, we started with a very intense makeup session and then it just kind of took off," she said shyly. I just stared at her.

"Whoa, wait a minute. You got pregnant right after I left? You are only like two months into the pregnancy!" I said, but she just shook her head.

I gestured for her to explain, and she did. "Apparently werewolf baby only need a few months to grow. I should be due any day or week now."

"Oh."

"Speaking of werewolves, how are you? I heard you lost your wolf, or she's just not responding because she is sick, or something like that," she said and I nodded slowly thinking back to what the doctor had told me.

"So, when I was tortured it was to much for my wolf. She was exposed to too much wolfsbane and almost died. But luckily she didn't, but she is too sick to do anything. I will be able to do 'wolf things' when she is completely healed," I said and she nodded.

"Hey girls, breakfast is ready!"Jason yelled. Hanna got up and bulled me up with her. I dropped my pillow, but managed to keep my blanket. I didn't want to show everyone how weak and skinny I am from the torture and loosing my wolf.

I sat down next to Jason who was talking with Luke about some pack drama, and Hanna sat down next to Luke. A few pack members I had seen around sat down around the table as Jason's mom put huge plated of european pancakes on the table, with bacon of course.

Everyone dove into the food, except me. Jason had already eaten so much he was back to normal, but me? No, my bones were still visible and I was still underweight. The doctors feed me minimal amount of food once I got here so I could decide myself when I woke up, they told me, but I think they were to scared to feed me to much and kill me by feeding me to much.

I ate one pancake and two slices of bacon, and I was full. Hanna ate like the average werewolf now and they ate a lot.

"Eat," Jason ordered me as he put a pancake on my plate and he took like his seventh pancake.

"But, I am not hungry," I said and looked up at him with my puppy eyes begging him to let me not eat any more.

He looked at me with the 'you have too' face and I shrugged as he cut up my pancake. I slowly "ate" it as he talked with a pack member. When I say "ate" I mean I took it up towards my mouth, pretending like I was about to eat it, then flicked it away over my shoulder.

Sorry Jason.

***

"You ready? We are leaving in two hours," Jason said as I was laying on out bed looking for a movie to watch. He was pulling two suitcases behind him. One said Alpha on it the other Luna. I looked at him confused and his eyes widened.

"I forgot to tell you! Shit!" Jason said and he just made me more confused. "The entire pack is going to Norway for the rest of this month and we are leaving to go to the pack planes in two hours," he said and my jaw dropped.

"What the hell Jason! I need more then two hours to pack bag for a lost a month!" I shouted as I ran towards my closet and looked for clothes.

Jason came in behind me and put his arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulder after he gave me a soft kiss on the cheek. I instantly relaxed. "I already packed your bag," he whispered. I nodded slowly and pasted against his chest.

We walked out to the room after a while of just standing i my closet and we decided to go check how the pack was doing in their packing.

"So, we are going to visit a pack named 'north moon' and it is located around the middle of Norway. They are one of the packs that are willing to cooperate with someone from a different continent, plus about half their pack used to be my pack but they moved there when they found their mates," Jason told me. I nodded as we arrived at fourth floor. We walked to every door knocking and asking how much more time they need and how much they have left to pack.

Most of them had already finished or only needed a few more minutes.

***

"Are you ready for this?" Jason asked me as our fingers inter whined and we stood with the rest of the pack infant of five huge airplanes. I had never really noticed how big our pack was until now. I nodded and we bonded first.

Since this was not a public airplane we got to choose where we sat, but the first class was reserved for the Alpha and Luna, Beta and mate, and Gamma and mate. We sat down and I sat next to the window. Hanna rushed over and snuck into the seat next to me before Jason managed to sit down.

He growled at her a little, until she returned the growl with her best human growl she could make. "You can sit next to her later, when I sit next Luke," she told him and we giggled.

Not log after the planes lined up for take of and we took off.

-----------

Good night you all!

Vote, comment, share, follow

C.M.B