Official Business?

{Sara}

"Well that answer is pretty simple actually,"  my dad said as he walked over to the kitchen counter. He took one of the kitchen knives and stroked it slowly, as if he was sharpening it. "I am here on official business."

I scoffed, "You, official business?" I was almost laughing by now. "You can't even keep your own child at bay."

He shot a glare at me, shifting his grip on the knife and giving me a fierce look. "You know a vulnerable human as you can survive a knife in the stomach. Even if your precious little mate tried saving you."

I quit laughing and stared at him in shock. Is he threatening killing his only child?

"Yes, that was a threat, you stupid little girl."

"What is your deal again?" I asked him.

"My deal? My deal is that I want you dead! It was no coincidence that you were mated Jason, you were destined. Also, I have to go find someone, someone who is very much like you, only she is not a mistake," he shouted at me. 

I opened my mouth trying to find words, but just shut it when I could't find any.

"Anyways," he said slowly as he stroked the knife one more time. He looked up at me with an evil glint in his eyes.

He chucked the knife at me and it hit my thigh. I let out a loud scream as it sliced through my thigh and stayed. "See you around," my dad said and left with and evil grin, laughing as a maniac. Not really. I grabbed my ears well I was still screaming. Why can't I stop screaming?

Jason appeared in the door way, and he was flabbergasted. He stood there looking at me with his hands over his ears too. I finally quit screaming and collapsed finally being able to grab my leg and started crying. 

Jason rushed over to me, avoiding all the shattered glass on the floor. He picked me up bridal style and turned around to walk out of the kitchen when we were meet by a huge crowd. People were talking amongst themselves, pointing at me and a round the kitchen. I looked up at Jason who was now shirtless wrapping his shirt around my leg, well he was still walking. How can this man do all these things at once? I can't even follow as simple directions as putting an Ikea chair together.

I let out a small whimper and turned to the darkness that was lagging at me.

-------

I know it is short, I know its a filler, I know it was bad.

Might get rid of it or change it later, should I?

Anyways, I have been having so many tests lately, and I have finals coming up, so thats why I haven't been updating so frequently. SORRY

C.M.B