The End

{Hanna}

I looked at myself in the mirror, my hair was tied in two dutch braids and my makeup was nice and simple, all waterproof. I walked over to my bed and saw my black dress laying on it, ironed and filled with sadness. The last time I had used it was at my dads funeral, with Sara and Jason. This time I am using it for their funeral. 

Luke walked into our room and he looked nicer than he had for the past two weeks. He had been coming to bed drunk and he hadn't smiled at all. I smiled at him and he smiled back, coming over to me. He put his arms around my waist and I leaned onto his chest and he rested his head on mine. 

"Sara would be so proud of you that you have held up so good," he said and a tear slipped down my eye when he said her name. 

"I wish she was here," I said and pulled away from him. "What were her last words?"

"As a human she said; I'm pregnant?.  As a wolf she said that she loved Jason, but she also loved you." I sighed and picked up the dress. Thinking I was lucky that her dress was made out of flex material, so it fit on her with her stomach.

I slid the dress on and linked hands with Luke and we walked down the stairs and our to the car. They drove for about five minutes then stopped at a grave yard. The pack had made sure that they got the finest grave stone and coffin. We walked up and I saw Saras mom and Jasons parents.

Since Sara's mom was the only person who didn't know about her and Jason being werewolves Jason's mom had told her before telling her that Sara was dead. They all looked devastated, and Grey was sitting in his moms arms holding on to a wolf tidy bear (I don't quite know what to call it)  that looked just like Jason did when he was in wolf form. 

The entire pack was there and they were all saying their condolences. 

When the priest got there he only said a few words, then other people could say what they wanted to say about them.

Luke went up there first, holding onto a little box. "Jason and Sara were a great Alpha and Luna, and  great friends. I am honored that they wanted to be my friend," he started then looked at the box. "A few days before they died Jason was going to propose to Sara, but he never got the chance, and Sara never got the chance to walk down the aisle, or have her cub that she was carrying. They never got the chance to be grandparents or do old people stuff." He held the box up and opened it,  showing everyone the beautiful ring with sparkling  diamonds that were sitting neatly on it. "This was the ring Sara was supposed to be wearing now, arranging their marriage and preparing a baby room for their cub," Luke finished as a tear rolled down his cheek. He opened Sara's coffin and gently placed the ring on her ring finger, then he closed it and walked over to me. 

It was now my turn. I walked up and started, "In kinder garden I saw a girl sitting alone at the other side of the playground from me. I knew she was a social outcast," I said and chuckled, "I walked over to her anyways and we were best friends from that moment on. Sure we had our ups and downs, but in the end we were inseparable. When she meet Jason she loved him, at first sight, without the mate bond. They would fight at times, but they always came back together and fixed the problem..." she stiffened when she saw Alexa walking in amount the crowd, "um.. Sara and Jason didn't deserve the dreadful death they deserved, they should have died of old age after they had done all the things a person would want to do and be in their life. They should have experienced it all, even the fights." I rushed back to Luke and told a deep unsteady breath, fighting the tears. 

A small girl walked up and sighed, "The apocalypse was my first shift and I had no experience what so ever in being a werewolf. When we reached the river I jumped after Luna Sara, but I didn't make it and I pulled both of us into the water. She had a choice, save me and die or leave me for dead and live a happy life with Alpha Jason. But she chose to save me. She was a true Luna, and he was a true Alpha. I am sorry for causing all this pain," she said and walked down.

"It is not your fault," Sara's and Jason's mom said at the same time. Jason's mom continued after Sara's nodded her head, "They died saving you and Jason would have died of pain and grief or he would have killed him self later in life if he didn't die and Sara did. It is not your fault," she finished and the little girl nodded, smiling at the two moms. 

A few other people walked up and said some things about them, but I wasn't paying attention. I was eyeing Alexa. 

When the funeral was over I walked over to Alexa and gave her a hug. "If you want you can come and live with us," I started, "Since Luke was the Beta everyone thought it would be right if he was the new Alpha so that makes me Luna. And I want you to come and live at out pack house. You look just like her and I couldn't be happier to know that someone in her family, except from her mother and father, lived on."

"Thank you," she said.

"No problem," I said and pulled her with me over to Luke. 

***

It had been a week since Sara and Jason's funeral and I woke up crying. Luke sat up next to me, "I know today would have been her birthday, but you can't start the day like this," he said rubbing my back. I shook my head.

"It's not that, ok while I guess I am extremely sad, but my water just broke and it hurts like hell," I managed to say through gritted teeth. 

"Crap," Luke said and scooped me up bridal style and hurried down to the pack doctor.

When we came barging in the door they were ready to conceive the baby, and I was relieved that I didn't have to keep the baby in for much longer. 

Luke sat by my side through the entire four hours that I was giving birth, and when it was over the doctor smiled. "It's a girl," the doc said and gave her to me. Out of the blue I blurted a name. "There is another!" the doc said and I groaned and slammed my head onto the back of my bed I was laying in. I gave Luke the baby and gave birth, again. "It's a boy." This time it was Lukes turn to randomly say a name.

"Sara and Jason it is then," Luke said and kissed my head when the doc gave her Jason.

~~~The End~~~

C.M.B