Moody

{Sara}

"Wait, so you haven't seen each other in one and a half year?" I asked. I was so confused. Jason nodded. "And you didn't tell me you had a brother, because?"

"Because I didn't know how you would react when I told you, and I didn't want to feel like a burden," he said.

"You? Feel like a burden?! How do you think I feel when you bring up my dad? I feel like a burden!" I shouted.

"I know, and I am sorry for bringing him up. But my wolf gets so mad," he said sorrowful.

We continued talking and he told me about every single person in the pack.

{Jason}

"There is a full moon tomorrow tonight," I told Luke after Sara had gone up toy room.

"I know, I told Kiara to start the drink," he said. Kiara is one of our pack doctors.

"Good, everyone will be coming at six in the evening to drink it, then we can just relax in the pack house. This will be a fabulous time for Sara to get to know everyone," I said.

"Good. Hanna too."

"Well, see you tomorrow," I said and left.

"Good night!"

"Hey!" I yelled when Sara pushed me off the bed when she woke up. She quickly sat up and crawled over to the edge of the bed.

"I am so sorry! I didn't know that you were laying on the edge of the bed," she said as I grabbed for her hand to pull her down here with me. She knew exactly what I was doing, after I grabbed her hand.

"Gotcha!" I said and pulled her down. I took her in for a huge hug and she tried wiggling out of it. "Hey, stop it! Can't I spend a little time with my mate?"

"Actually n-" she started to say but I cut her of by kissing her mark. At once she turned around and kissed me. "Never mind," she mumbled as we continued kissing.

I knew it was my wolf instinct that was kicking in. It sEvery month, on the full moon, our wolf almost takes complete control of us. The only thing that can keep us from turning into a complete wolf, and not being able to change if we want to, during the full moon is Verosity. Its a herb that we brew for one day, then drink it a few hours before the moon comes up.

~~~~~

It's supposed to say Verosity...

~~~~~

"So why are you being all macho today?" she asked as she stood up. She 'accidentally' stepped really hard on my stomach as she started walking over to my closet?!

"Hey! What do you think you are doing?!" I yelled and got up. I ran over to her and grabbed her. "You don't steal people's clothes."

"Well, I just wanted a sweatshirt and sweatpants," she said quietly. Oh, well that wasn't that bad. I grabbed my smallest set of grey sweatpants and a sweatshirt. "Thank you!" she said and I grabbed my clothes.

I turned around and saw her changing on my bed, "Wow, what has gotten into you?" I asked and just looked at her fine body.

"It's not like its a huge secret. You have seen me before. It's just like sitting in a bikini!" She did have a good point and I walked into the bathroom.

Two seconds later she was banging on the door, loudly. "Let me in!"

I sighed and let her in, "What? Didn't you get enough sleep?" I asked. She shot me a quick glare. Shit. My arms shot up in the air and I walked out.

"You should take a shower! You smell, I can smell it all the way in here," she yelled after me. I ran over to the bathroom and turned off the lights.

Weird. She would have screamed at me by now. She wrenched open the door glaring at me. "What? Wait! How? How did you find the door so easily in the dark?" I asked in surprise.

"Do I look stupid?! I walked over to it," she yelled at me.

"B-but I turned of the lights," I stuttered. I walked over to the bathroom and looked inside. The lights were off, but because I am a wolf I can see perfectly fine.

"Well, then there is light coming from somewhere, because I could see clear as day!" she said and stomped off.

I decided to stay low for a while well she ate breakfast. In the meantime I linked Luke, 'Stay away from Sara. I don't know why but she is seriously mad,' I told him.

'Yeah, no kidding. We could hear you, or at least I could," he said angrily. 'Know, if you won't mind, could I go back to sleep after listening to your little discussion?'

'Yeah,' I said and cut the bond.

I decided Sara had had enough time to calm down. "Hey, Sara, where are you?" I asked calmly as I walked into the kitchen.

"Quiet!" she said clutching her ears. "You are so loud."

I walked towards the sound of her voice and found her in the living room.

There she was, sitting with Grey reading a book for him.

~~~~~

Can't wait for writing the next chapter!

Luuvuguys

C.M.B.