No

{Luke}

The Doctor had collected all the lost and found clothes and brought out a few blankets before the sun came up. When it did, we hurried and got dressed in what fit the best and he didn't seem the least surprised. "How did you know who we were?" I asked as the Doc came into the room with a few coffees.

"I have my connections with the pack here in town," he said, handing us the mugs with coffee. He had sent the lady home right before the sun came home so she wouldn't know about werewolves. I nodded and glanced over at Jason and Sara. They were stable for now but their conditions were in critical condition.

"My name is Luke," I said to get over the awkward silence. "This is Quinn and Mark."

"Dr. John Mickelson, but you can just call me John, " the doctor, John said.

'Should we go home?' one of the many pack members asked through the link.

'No, just wait until they wake up, we can't have the others starting to ask questions,' Quinn said and everyone agreed.

***

"John!" I yelled when Sara started having a seizure. He came rushing out into the room and looked at Sara. He hurried over to her and we also did.

"Hold her down, and keep her from moving," John said as he filled a syringe with liquid, probably a sedative, and gave it to her. Unfortunately it wasn't affecting her yet and she was still shaking.

Then the unthinkable happened; Jason started having a seizure too. "Fuck!" I yelled and ran over to him keeping him down while John got some more sedatives. Quinn came over and helped me since Jason is a lot stronger, and harder to control, than Sara is. When John was done we backed away from them and their bodies went limp. "Um, John?" I started, but he was already over by Sara checking her pulse. He cursed and started CPR. When we noticed the same thing was happening with Jason me and Mark started CPR on him while Quinn helped John.

After about ten intense minutes of CPR John shook his head and quit. "What are you doing?!" Quinn shouted at him.

"It's no use, its over."

Mark and I hadn't given up hope just yet, but quit after another few minutes. "I'm sorry," John said.

I fell back, stedying myself on the wall. How am I supposed to tell Hanna that her best friend is dead, and the pack that their Alpha and Luna are dead? What about their parents and Grey.

We made our way outside and I looked at everyone that were sitting there, patiently waiting for an answer. "They're dead, aren't they?" A smaller girl asked. I nodded and sighed.

We shifted and ran home, people crying on the way. When we got back to the pack house Hanna came running out. She halted to a stop when everyone was crying and she didn't see Sara and Jason.

"No, no, no!" she said and I walked over to her hugging her. She was in shock and just stood there, not saying anything else. She started crying and grabbed on to me.

I turned and faced everyone, now that the rest of the pack were together. "Today," I said loudly, "we have not only lost our Alpha and Luna, but their cub as well."

We heard a scream from the door and I turned and saw Jason's mom, standing there crying on her husbands shoulder. He was rubbing her back shushing her. Greyson was standing next to them and looking at his mother.

~~~~~~

Sorry, not sorry.

C.M.B