The talk

{Sara}

Somebody was knocking on the door of Hanna's house, and Hanna went down to answer. After a few minutes Hanna yelled something I couldn't understand,
"Saracomedownhereyourcarishere!"

"What?" I yelled at her and started walking towards the stairs to hear her better.

"Come down here, your car is here!" she said. I gasped and almost fell down the stairs, as I ran down them.

"Oh my god! It's beautiful!" I said as my mouth dropped. The roof was down and it was sparkling in the sun.

I signed some papers and got the keys. "Wanna go for a ride?" I asked Hanna and she nodded. "Where too?"

"Let's go to Luke and Jason, or the packhouse or whatever it's called," she said and hopped into the car. She and Luke were together now. It had been 2 weeks since we watched the movie and she had accepted him.

"As you wish," I said and smirked.

"Hey! I heard that!" she yelled.

"Wow! That's a fine car!" Jason said as we got out of the car.

"Well, thank you," I said and held the keys up in front of his eyes. His gaze went from my car to me. He pulled me close to him and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. I felt a great tingling as we kissed.

"So, I was thinking and we need to talk," he said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. I stumbled after him and into his house. When we got in, he grabbed my waist and feet. I giggled and tried to get out of his grip, but failed

He opened the door to his room and threw me, gently, on the bed. "So, there's this thing called mating. It's where I bite your neck. to show all the other werewolves you are taken, then we mix our scent," he said.

It felt like my jaw fell onto the floor, "Like animal mating?" I asked, he nodded. I just stared at him.

"We don't have to do it now, it's just that I am telling you now so you know," he assured me.

I thought for a while, it couldn't be that bad. Could it? "You know," I said as I got up and walked over to him. "I'm not going to deny doing it, because we both know it is going to happen sooner or later," I finished and put my arms around his neck.

"Really?" he asked pretending to be shocked and put his hands on my waist.

"What if me and Hanna stay over tonight?" I asked him. This would be a great opportunity for Hanna and Luke to get to know each other even more.

"I would be okay with that," he said and put his forehead on mine. I stood up on my tiptoes and kissed him. He kissed me back and asked, "Should we go see what Luke and Hanna are doing?"

"Lets," I said and we walked downstairs. We walked into the living room and saw them sitting on the floor deciding which movie to watch.

{Hanna and Luke's discussion on what movie to watch}

"Let's watch a movie and force Sara and Jason to watch it with us!" Luke said.

"Okay, what movies do you guys have?" Hanna asked and he pulled her with him into the living room.

"Here," he said as he dumped a big bag of movies on the floor.

"How many movies do you guys have?!" she said and gasped as he got another bag and pored it on the floor.

"About a thousand, I think."

They sat down and started sorting the movies into romance, sci-fi, fantasy...

"So we do not want to watch comedy," she said and putt all the comedy movies back in the bags.

"We do not want to watch crime either," he said and put the movies in the same bag as the comedy bags

"Not historical."

"So are we down to horror or sci-fi?" he asked and she nodded. "Lets go horror, sci-fi is to cheesy."

"Ugh, fine," she said and they put all the horror movies out so they could see the covers.

After looking at them for a while and reading the backs of some of them Luke sat up. "I think we should watch The Conjuring."

"You sure? Because me and Sara are going to scream a lot," she said hoping he would change his mind, but he didn't.

"All the more reason for you to sit next to me during the movie."

{end of discussion}

"So, I am guessing we are watching a movie with you?" Jason asked as Luke and Hanna were putting the rest of the movies away.

"Oh no, not The Conjuring!" I said in fear and stepped backwards.

Jason grabbed on to my waist and pulled me in next to him, "Don't worry, I will take care of you."

I smiled at him and rested my head against his chest. "Popcorn!" Hanna said and pulled me away from him and into the kitchen.

We looked in every closet, until we found the popcorn. We started making it.

"Can we have a little help in here?" Hanna asked when our popcorn was finished and in four bowls. Jason came in and grabbed two bowls and walked into the living room with us.

We put the stuff on the dining table, and Jason sat down on the big couch. I sat down next to him and snuggled up into his arms and put my head on his chest. He grabbed a fluffy blanket and gave it to me.

As I was wrapping myself int the blanket Hanna and Luke sat down next to us and turned on the movie.

~~~~~

Ugh, school starts in two days!

I can't wait to get up early in the morning every day *note the sarcasm*

Love you guys!!

C.M.B.