Lost One

{Sara}

"You know about werewolves?" I asked in shock.

"Of course I do, why do you think we have so much money? I am a retired Alpha," he said and shrugged.

"So, then why do you want me to just disappear?" I asked. Nothing shocks me anymore, I'm used to being shocked now.

"Because you are not supposed to be born. My luna was killed so I started dating. I met your mother and we got you. I hoped you would be like me, a werewolf. But when you weren't, I didn't want anything to do with you," he said simply.

Jason growled at him. "You knew, didn't you?" I asked him.

"W-well I didn't before I met him," Jason answered. I looked at him furiously and he flinched.

I turned around to my dad, "I thought there was something off about you when I got here. But I wasn't sure because I didn't know what you smelled like before," I told him.

He laughed, "You, can smell me?!" he was laughing so hard.

I was getting angrier and angrier. "Sara, no!" I heard Jason shout but it was already to late.

"What the hell?!" my dad yelled as he looked at me. I looked down at my feet and saw white fur. I looked up at him and growled. "So you are a wolf after all?"

"She is my wolf!" Jason growled at him.

"Oh no. See you later, folks," Hanna said as she ran of to the car.

Jason was standing right next to me. I looked at his beautiful white fur and crystal blue eyes, he was almost just like me.

My dad turned into a wolf and if I was a human now my jaw would have dropped. He was the wolf that had attacked me earlier?! He was a lost one. He attacked Jason and I attacked my dad.

{Jason}

"Tell me about the lost ones," Sara demanded as I came out of the shower and got dressed.

"Ok, so, years ago a goddess named Layla cursed a pack that lived in Norway. The Alpha and his mate were expecting a child, but the lady died and the Alpha went rouge. He came to America when the europeans started sailing here. He started a new pack, but the curse still remained, every male wolf who finds their mate turn into lost ones because their mate dies right before they give birth. The curse still remains to this day, that's why your dad is so mean. He is from that pack," I told her.

"So, does this mean I am going to die right before I give birth?" She asked and her beautiful blue eyes looked up at me.

"No, only the men's mates die, and you weren't even born as a wolf," I said and gave her a hug. She dug her head into my shoulder and sighed.

"So what are we going to do?" she asked after a while.

"I don't know yet. We have to find out more," I told her.

"I can't believe it," she said.

"Can't believe what?" I asked her and she quickly stood up.

"Nothing. Just forget it!" she said as she walked down the stairs.

'Luke, watch Sara. She has been acting wierd ever since she say that her dad turned into a wolf,' I told Luke over the mind link.

'Ok, Alpha Jason,' he said a second later.

{Sara}

"Hey, you okay?" Luke asked me as I walked into the kitchen. I nodded slightly. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a meat stick. Ever since I turned into a werewolf a month ago I have been craving meat.

"Did Jason set you up to this?" I asked him as I sat down by the kitchen table.

He scoffed nervously, "What?! No," he said and looked at everything except for me.

I slammed my hand in the table and stood up. The chair I was sitting on flew backwards and Luke flinched. "I'll ask you one more time, did Jason set you up to this?" I said calmly but he still didn't answer me. "Look at me and tell me the truth!"

He flinched and looked up at me. His eyes widened and I could tell my teeth were growing. Great. "W-well he might h-have told me that y-you were acting a l-little weird," he said after a while.

"Great."

"So," he said and I looked at him madly. "Never mind," he said as he quickly stood up and turned around, then walked out quickly.

"Jason!" I shouted over the top of my lungs. He was in the kitchen after a few seconds. "Do not tell people to check in on me! I do not want people checking in on me every two seconds!" I said and walked off.

"I'm sorry," he said right after he wrapped his arms around my waist and I could feel my back in his chest. "It's just my Alpha instincts," he said quietly as he kissed my mark.

I sighed, "Why are you doing this to me?" I mumbled as I turned around and kissed him on the lips. He chuckled and pulled me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist.

~~~~~

Long time, no see :/

Whats uuuuup? Sorry I haven't written anything in a while... we are writing a Romeo and Juliet essay in English, and it is going to count for 75% of my grade :(

Love you guys <3

C.M.B.