Norway

{Sara}

Half way through the flight Luke had begged Hanna to move over and sit next to him, and she did. The second after she had moved Jason was already sitting in the chair next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder after he pulled up the armrest and pulled me closer to him. "Are we soon there?" I asked him.

"Yes, baby, we are there in like two or three hours," he said and I pouted. He chuckled a little before he started looking for a movie we could watch. "What do you want to watch?"

"I dunno, what do they have?" I asked him and he looked at the screen a little.

"They have Suicide Squad, Max Steel, Arrival, Rapunzel, Teen Wolf, and a lot of other movies," he said and continued scrolling through the movies. He stopped scrolling and looked down at me with a devilish grin and a pleading one.

I slowly looked over to the screen and saw a movie I would much rather forget. "Oh, hell no!" I shouted. Hanna and Luke looked back at me questionable as I stood up in my chair. "I am not, you hear me? NOT watching Caroline!" I said as I started climbing seats back wards towards the second class/normal class of the plane.

(A / N) mw and two other girls on my group table in math today were talking about Caroline and how I watched it when I was 6... bad idea guys, bad idea.

I crawled under the sheets indicating that first class started and a few people looked at me with weird faces. I bet they had heard our little "fight". I continued crawling over chairs where there was no one sitting, until Jason moved the curtains away and came walking towards me.

He grabbed my waist and I giggled as he pulled me into his arms and I hit his chest. I turned around, still giggling, and put my arms around his neck. "Come, lets go watch Caroline," he said and I pulled away from him.

"Are you seducing me to watch a PG rated movie that is suuuuper scary? This is blackmailing!" I said with a fake gasp.

"I guess it is."

"How dare you, Mr. Hanson," I said and we laughed. He picked me up bridal style and he walked back to the first class cabinet.

We sat down and we decided to watch Teen Wolf, the irony.

***

"We are about to land. Please put on seatbelt and sit straight in your chair with all your belongings packed and ready to go. It is currently 4:37 pm and about -2 celsius. I hope you had a wonderful time flying with us and see you in a few weeks on out trip back to america," one of the pilots announced over the radio.

Everyone started getting ready for landing and were packing their carry ons. "You never told me it was below freezing here!" I almost shouted at Jason. I didn't bring any winter clothes.

"Why do you think I packed your bag?" he asked me, "And honey, its Norway. It's always cold."

"You have got to be kidding me!" I said frustrated and got my bag ready.

After about three minutes of looking out the window at the scenery, ignoring Jason, we landed. I continued looking out at the snow and white stripes along the sides of the landing ramp.

Jason mind linked everyone, including me, 'Remember, pretend like you only know your family or a few friends, and make up a story. We will all meet at the pack house of North Moon Pack.'

Everyone left the airplane after us once our pack pilots told us "all was clear". since we were in first class we got to go first, then the people in the main cabin. I held Jasons hand, locking it in mine, as we walked out of the plane and into the tiny airport. Everyone followed behind us.

People were walking around with their families and friends talking a weird language, probably norwegian. I looked up at Jason and then at Hanna and Luke. We were pretending like we came here together as a double date kind of thing and went to find a cab.

When we had been looking for a cab for about fifteen minutes we asked a family, that were natives, where the cabs were.

The man had chuckled and their son, I'm assuming, laughed. "There are pretty much only cabs in Oslo, and you are not in Oslo, for sure," the lady said with a strong accent. I looked at their daughter who was eye raping Jason. She couldn't have been much older than me.

"Well how can we get to the Nor- um, I mean hotels?" Luke asked.

"You can take the train or the bus," the daughter said, "I can show you where it is," she said looking at Jason with a slutty look.

"That would be great!" her mom said, proud of her daughter to have suggested that.

The girl gestured for us to follow her and we did, hesitantly. She got in the drivers seat and told Jason to get in the passenger one, since the backseat was to small. Jason hesitated but gave me a reassuring smile.

I sat in the seat behind him, Hanna besides me, and Luke next to her. I snuck my hand up to Jasons and he held it. "So, I am Linda, what are your names?" she asked eyeing Jason.

"Luke."

"Hanna."

My turn. I hesitated then said; "Sara."

"Jason."

"Ok, how do you know each other?" she asked us, or should I say Jason. I hate this girl!

"Luke has been my best friend since we learned how to walk. Hanna is his girlfriend and Sara mine. We meet at school," Jason said.

Linda frowned when Jason said I was his girlfriend, but quickly jumped to the next question. "So, I am guessing you come from america?" she asked and we all said "Yes" in harmony.

"And where are you going? The nearest hotel?" she asked. We all froze.

"Umm... no, there is a mansion not to far from here. About thirty minutes north," Jason said.

"Didn't you say you were going to a hotel?" she asked in confusion.

"Yes, we did, but we lied," I said.

~~~~~

Omg guys!! Votes and reads have been streaming in over the last few days!! I love you guys so much!! I can't even describe how happy I am! I never thought this story would be read and liked that much!

Continue the good work!😂

Thanks again!

C.M.B